• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

Note: Korean Customs will quarantine and inspect this item before final shipment to the customer. Please be advised that ordering this item could cause delivery delays

• Customer Ratings

More Power!

Posted by Reviewer2037208 on Aug 29, 2008

Good straight up or in a salad or in a guacamole or in a ...

taste great!

Posted by Reviewer1260718 on Aug 29, 2008

taste great!! sprinkle on anything!

lots of delicious nutrition & protein for a few bucks!

Posted by Reviewer1114813 on Aug 06, 2008

i brought these to a friend's house so he could try them; he's a big fan of hemp products but had never eaten the seeds. he got super-excited and had his wife, brother, sister-in-law, and several kids try them...everyone loved them, especially one 8-year-old nephew who is reputed to be a picky eater. i had to hide the bag so i'd have a little left to bring home! delicious on salad & toast, in oatmeal & smoothies. they remind me of sesame seeds...if you could just eat the "inside" of them. they're buttery and very soft, and seem like they would be easier to digest than other seeds. i toasted some in a dry pan and added an equal amount of chia seeds and a little sea salt for a home-made gomasio; sometimes i put a couple of tablespoons into a condiment cup and eat it very slowly (with my fingertip rather than a spoon) when i'm craving a salty snack. oh my goodness, my cat just ate some of my hempseeds! well, this crazy cat eats watermelon and drinks pineapple juice & lemonade, so i'm not saying your cat would like them...

Nutiva has a

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Jul 31, 2008

winner with this. My wife mixes it in plain lowfat yogurt and eats it for lunch.

Nutiva Hempseed

Posted by Reviewer1023620 on Jul 23, 2008

Great product, great price.

yum!

Posted by Reviewer2335382 on May 16, 2008

I really like these shelled hempseed. Very tasty!

Very yummy

Posted by Reviewer1676014 on May 07, 2008

It's so good we just ordered a 5 lb bag! I'm just figuring out how many things I can put it on

Healthy and tasty

Posted by Reviewer3252571 on Apr 16, 2008

I ordered these out of curiosity because I was reading about the benefits. I must admit it seemed an odd thing to be eating. They are very tasty and great as a topper on salads.

Nutiva, Organic Shelled Hempseed

Posted by Reviewer1305774 on Apr 15, 2008

This product is fabulous. I have more energy because of the high protein content plus having the benefits of the Omegas 3, 6, 9 in the hemp hearts. I took the hemp hearts, because I was not getting enough protein in my diet. I did not want to eat more red meat, but I require a lot of protein. The hemp hearts eliminated my protein deficiency. However, hemp hearts are best eaten early in the day, since I found I had too much energy at night and had trouble falling asleep. I corrected that by eating them in the AM. A great, great product.

These hemp seeds are great!

Posted by Reviewer2712597 on Apr 08, 2008

I love to put these in just about anything! Great on salads, warm cereal or use it in my trail mix. Very great nutty flavor.