• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

Note: Korean Customs will quarantine and inspect this item before final shipment to the customer. Please be advised that ordering this item could cause delivery delays

• Customer Ratings

Nice, nutty taste & full of healthy fats.

Posted by Reviewer1248542 on Apr 23, 2011

I love the nutty taste of these. Very good added to yoghurt. Gives you the healthy omega-3 and omega-6 fats in right proportions relative to each other. Good for vegetarians.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1946947 on Apr 24, 2011

Good product, I use it every day.

Pleasantly Surprised

Posted by Reviewer2553199 on Aug 05, 2009

I wasn't quite sure what to expect when the Super Breakfast Shake I have for breakfast every morning called for Shelled Hempseed, and I was pleasantly surprised with this purchase. Nice mild flavor and, as always, great price from iHerb!

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2030067 on Feb 23, 2011

Great for making hemp seed milk.

One of my "must-haves"

Posted by Reviewer1910610 on Aug 03, 2010

Tastes good and is a source of both fiber and protein.

Versatile

Posted by Reviewer1190986 on Aug 05, 2010

I have it in my chia puddings, smoothies and sprinkle them over salads. I also make hempseed milk. A great plant based protein source!

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1350062 on Aug 06, 2010

I love this stuff. I eat it off a spoon or add it to raw desserts and even sprinkle it on my salads.

Omegalicious!

Posted by Reviewer2965868 on May 24, 2010

i eat these if i'm hungry before i go to sleep and they even out my blood sugar. they are great to snack on, in hot cereal, and i imagine they're pretty good in a smoothie. i'm really into eating tons of omegas, and these are great for omega power! i also like the color of the seeds: cream color mixed with forest green.

Nutiva, Organic Shelled Hempseed, 8 oz (227 g)

Posted by Reviewer1064788 on Jul 09, 2010

Nutiva excel with another product. Great to see that they are from a Canadian source. The price is very good too!

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jul 21, 2010

I love these. They work in smoothies, salads, yogurt, cottage cheese and even just out of the bag. They are very nutty and soft.