• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

Note: Korean Customs will quarantine and inspect this item before final shipment to the customer. Please be advised that ordering this item could cause delivery delays

• Customer Ratings

Posted by 4764314624611662485 on Oct 04, 2012

Excellent product! The seeds are buttery and delicious! I commonly add them to salad or homemade energy bars! :) This is the best price I could find out there.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1644954 on Mar 05, 2012

I use this product every day. It's a great product. I'm concerned that the price has significantly increased in the past twelve months.

Best Hempseed

Posted by Reviewer1020790 on Feb 09, 2012

This hempseed is so delicious. I put it in smothies and on top of salads to give extra nutrition. I just re-ordered this product because now my whole family is using it in their smoothies and salads as well. All of us enjoy an active lifestyle and it seems to provide the extra nutrition that we need to find success in our activites. I order everthing from Iherb from probiotics, skin care, BioKleen cleaning supplies, essential oils, and whole food supplements like hemp seed, chlorella, and spirulina. Great shipping and great prices.

nutiva

Posted by Reviewer2947813 on Nov 23, 2011

always great

I Love 'Em!

Posted by GrapeGate on Oct 26, 2011

I love these seeds. They go great on salads, blended in smoothies or on top of smoothies. Only drawback was the total before and after costs of shipping them with UPS to Denmark (import taxes etc.). Great hemp seeds, though :-)

good for your body!

Posted by Reviewer2441685 on Jun 07, 2011

The hemp seeds are delicious and very versatile. I put them in my salads, smoothies and soups! Great flavor!

Good stuff!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Mar 23, 2011

This is really great tasting stuff! Well packaged, without creating a lot of waste! Will buy again!

Nutiva organic shelled hempseed

Posted by Reviewer1746768 on Feb 22, 2011

totaly vacume sealed fresh great tasting product.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2447413 on May 01, 2010

perfect, Thank you!

Nutiva, Organic Shelled Hempseed, 5 lbs (2.3 kg)

Posted by Reviewer2609603 on Mar 24, 2010