RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽638.65

₽731.12

Экономия: ₽92.47 (скидка 13%)

Написать Отзыв
  • iHerb inventory is extremely fresh, as we buy this product directly from Nutiva, a local company.

• Оценки Покупателей

Отзывы | Английский
    Сортировать по

Delicious, satisfying, and healthy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2749679 Apr 25, 2007

My wife and I eat these on salads, they make the salad exponentially better. They give a rich nutty flavor and a pleasant texture. We've also eaten them in hot cereal, also good. The Nutiva ones are just as good but these are slightly cheaper.

great taste

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1489721 Aug 02, 2010

delicious anf raw. great product . i love it.

Yummy!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1722571 Nov 07, 2007

Excellent product to add to smoothies, salads, cereal, or anything else. They taste so good and they're REALLY good for you. I can eat it right out of the bag.

Nutty Good!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2257340 Jan 25, 2008

These are quite flavorful! I tried adding them to yogurt, but it lessens the taste. I prefer them straight out of the bag!

Nice and Organic too.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2590313 Mar 10, 2008

Great source of protein and fiber.

Great Add-on!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1287062 Apr 06, 2008

Delicious! Nice in a salad for extra nutrition. Bag isn't huge so this particular size won't last long with multiple users .

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

These hemp seeds are great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2712597 Apr 08, 2008

I love to put these in just about anything! Great on salads, warm cereal or use it in my trail mix. Very great nutty flavor.

Nutiva, Organic Shelled Hempseed

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1305774 Apr 15, 2008

This product is fabulous. I have more energy because of the high protein content plus having the benefits of the Omegas 3, 6, 9 in the hemp hearts. I took the hemp hearts, because I was not getting enough protein in my diet. I did not want to eat more red meat, but I require a lot of protein. The hemp hearts eliminated my protein deficiency. However, hemp hearts are best eaten early in the day, since I found I had too much energy at night and had trouble falling asleep. I corrected that by eating them in the AM. A great, great product.

Healthy and tasty

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3252571 Apr 16, 2008

I ordered these out of curiosity because I was reading about the benefits. I must admit it seemed an odd thing to be eating. They are very tasty and great as a topper on salads.

Very yummy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1676014 May 07, 2008

It's so good we just ordered a 5 lb bag! I'm just figuring out how many things I can put it on

Позиции 11-20 из 145