Great product for a healthy vegetarian diet

Posted by Reviewer1762319 on Aug 14, 2009

Great product for a healthy vegetarian diet

Love it

Posted by JoshBee on Jul 05, 2012

These hemp seeds are great for eating straight out the bag and also adding them onto various foods like a bowl of fruit and also grounding them and mixing them with wasabi and mustard.I find that I sometimes need to ground the hemp seeds due to the way I chew food since when I do not sometimes the seeds do not get chewed and thus will not digest.Grounded hempseeds are great to give to your dogs and also you could probably mix them with hemp oil and try to make pellets or chucks to feed your turtles.

Great flavor

Posted by DesertLiving on Jul 11, 2016

Trusted company and will continue to buy !

My favourite hempseed

Posted by Umbridge on Feb 04, 2011

I love hemp seed. It's delicious and nutritious and has a delicious nutty, earthy flavour all its own. If you've never tried hemp, it can take some getting used to for some people. I highly recommend looking up recipes by raw foodies like red pepper hemp dip at choosing raw, or Averie's (Loves Veggies and Yoga blog) "cheesy" hemp sauce she uses for kale chips. And as far as brands go, Nutiva's is the best I've tried. It tastes fresh and delicious!

Pricey but Yummy

Posted by cot477 on Nov 24, 2009

Hemp may be the next great food source and these tiny little seeds are yummy to boot.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

My body don't like it

Mmm.. hempy.

Posted by Reviewer3338128 on Jul 27, 2009

These hemp seeds are delicious and what makes them extra awesome is that they are organic. Don't hesitate to buy this!

Great hempseeds!

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Aug 07, 2010

I love these organic hempseeds from Nutiva! They have a wonderful nutty, fresh taste, and I like using them in everything from smoothies, salads, rice or quinoa dishes, etc. Think they go well with most food, so just try adding a little on your plate/in your bowl before eating. =) Considering that hemp is a good source of fats and amino acids, it would be good for most people to eat more of it. Grow more hemp!!

Nutiva, Organic Shelled Hempseed, 13 oz (368 g)

Posted by Reviewer3299181 on Feb 10, 2012

very satisfied

Value for money

Posted by 5202612632174014339 on Sep 05, 2014

I just reordered this product, as I am satisfied with both quality, taste and price.