Taste good !

Posted by 5384225681900160110 on May 28, 2015

I love these

Great quality.

Posted by Reviewer2184515 on Jul 24, 2012

Perfect in salads, soups and shakes. Whenever I feel I need more protein, I have a 1/4 cup of hemp seeds. Love the taste and texture.

Nutritious, Interesting Snack Food

Posted by Reviewer2199321 on Mar 09, 2010

I like these seeds plain. Dipping a banana into the seeds is good. A salad with hempseed sprinkles has a mild nutty taste. Their omega-6/3 fatty acid profile is an ideal 2:1. Three tablespoons provide an impressive 11 grams of protein. I haven't toasted them. I would not want to overheat them and destroy the beneficial fatty acids.

Hempseed is part of my diet.

Posted by Reviewer2217593 on Dec 08, 2008

Absolutely love this stuff! I have a very medically limited diet due to severe food allergies and celiac disease. This is one of my staples for protein. I either throw it in my salad or mixed it in with cooked rice or quinoa. It tastes good by itself too. It is a shame that we cannot grow it as a staple in the U.S.!

Delicious

Posted by 5571618241864658514 on Sep 13, 2013

As I am allergic to fish this is a wonderful addition to my diet. I love the smoothies!

omega 3

Posted by Reviewer2306446 on Feb 18, 2010

when i found how healthy these were, and i'm not a fish eater,and then that they taseted good on salads or veggies, i've become a regular user of them. i compared the price to my local stores including whole foods and found this to be several dollars cheaper, i've found a rece for crackers using seeds and it is quite good

GREAT SOURCE OF PROTEIN!

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Mar 05, 2012

Sweet nutty and fresh!

Shelled Hempseed

Posted by holahola on Apr 29, 2010

I really enjoy these shelled hempseeds! I use them when making raw chocolate, in smoothie, in salad, in porrigde, and I've already orderd a new bag of it. LOVE IT!

Organic shelled hempseeds by Nutiva

Posted by Reviewer1910240 on Jan 08, 2012

I ordered two bags of hempseeds from iHerb. Supreme quality and taste, easy to order and no hassle. Another satisfied customer :)

good

Posted by Reviewer1911274 on Jul 24, 2014

good