お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。

NutraLife, The Original SAMe, 400 mg, 30 Enteric Coated Tablets

Reviews 3-star

SAMe

Posted by Reviewer2781008 on Sep 08, 2010

Taking two or three a day hasn't seemed to have any noticeable effect. I'll try a different brand next time.

Too soon to tell

Posted by Reviewer2637886 on Apr 18, 2011

But, I'm extremely hopefully this is the one supplement that will help my older arthritic dogs! In the clinical trials it took about 2 months to be as effective as an nsaid (but it was as effective and no side-effects). I will continue to give them 2 tablets per day (85 lb and 110 lb dogs, people took up to 1200mg/day) and hope this is the miracle pill I'm looking for! I give them many more supplements too, but so far I don't notice a difference with or without any of them. Fingers crossed that all the other reviews are right and this really does work for osteoarthritis!

Neutral

Posted by 5073826702280171138 on May 27, 2014

At least with a month of use not feel any difference. Maybe extend more time noticing something.

Worth the try.

Posted by 4945916082307614682 on Jun 20, 2015

I've been taking this due to MTHFR deficiency. Less joint pain, perhaps better mood, but hard to say SAMe is what made the difference, as I've been taking other supplements as well. It's still worth the try, and it's kosher.