My Boston Terrier & SamE

Posted by Reviewer2316964 on Aug 28, 2010

I take SamE and my vet has my Boston Terrier who is going on 10-years-old on it too to help his joints. It's a wonderful product and I can tell a difference.

SAMe

Posted by Reviewer2685897 on Feb 19, 2012

Love this stuff. Got rid of all my aches and pains.

I love Sam-E

Posted by Reviewer1617706 on Oct 30, 2011

For years I took many different antidepressants and disliked the side effects immensely. This product helps me control my mood swings and cope with life much more easily. I am very happy with the quality of the NutraLife Sam-e and take it every morning on an empty stomach. This price is great and the delivery was prompt.

Fantastic anti imflammatory

Posted by Reviewer1629307 on Jun 01, 2011

This dosnt work like drugs.over a short period it reduces inflammation but keeps it from returning as strong. My osteo arthritis is abating through a combination of this and other vits etc

Worth the try.

Posted by 4945916082307614682 on Jun 20, 2015

I've been taking this due to MTHFR deficiency. Less joint pain, perhaps better mood, but hard to say SAMe is what made the difference, as I've been taking other supplements as well. It's still worth the try, and it's kosher.

Sooo much cheaper!

Posted by Reviewer1742202 on May 23, 2012

We were paying a fortune purchasing SAMe at our local chemist. I can't believe how much cheaper they are on iherb.com for the same standard product! Awesome!

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer1003657 on Jun 24, 2010

SAMe is wonderful and this product has proven exceptional. Really helps get through tough days.

Very Happy

Posted by Reviewer1109977 on Jul 26, 2011

I'm no scientist but the produce works, it was delivered very fast (next day to Canada) and the price was very good.

Fantastic

Posted by 5131617004007703243 on Sep 05, 2016

I have been using this product for depression for well over a year. And I have total faith in it use and safety. After having somewhat severe depression since a young age. Sam-e has allowed me to have a normal life free of depression and even helping lesson the effects when stress does arrive. 10 out of 10. And the same for iherb who have been fantastic in every respect.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1410818 on Oct 07, 2011

I would order again. Shipping is very fast