I love Sam-E

Posted by Reviewer1617706 on Oct 30, 2011

For years I took many different antidepressants and disliked the side effects immensely. This product helps me control my mood swings and cope with life much more easily. I am very happy with the quality of the NutraLife Sam-e and take it every morning on an empty stomach. This price is great and the delivery was prompt.

SAMe

Posted by Reviewer2685897 on Feb 19, 2012

Love this stuff. Got rid of all my aches and pains.

Worth the try.

Posted by 4945916082307614682 on Jun 20, 2015

I've been taking this due to MTHFR deficiency. Less joint pain, perhaps better mood, but hard to say SAMe is what made the difference, as I've been taking other supplements as well. It's still worth the try, and it's kosher.

Great product

Posted by 4630586466642645609 on Mar 31, 2016

I have used Jarrow's 200 mg SAMe supplement, and this one works at least as well for me. It may even be working a little bit better. Considering that it is at least as effective the price is what sells it. It is nice that it doesn't have the talc and they have been a long time seller of SAMe with a good reputation. It is packed as it should be in foil blister packs and enteric coated. The 400 mg dosage seems to be working best for me right now, keeping me nice and level during a very stressful life event (taking it 6 to 7 days a week for a few weeks now).

A excellent product

Posted by 4800433283764026769 on Jul 05, 2016

I highly recommend this product

Fantastic

Posted by 5131617004007703243 on Sep 05, 2016

I have been using this product for depression for well over a year. And I have total faith in it use and safety. After having somewhat severe depression since a young age. Sam-e has allowed me to have a normal life free of depression and even helping lesson the effects when stress does arrive. 10 out of 10. And the same for iherb who have been fantastic in every respect.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1410818 on Oct 07, 2011

I would order again. Shipping is very fast

From Aussie

Posted by Reviewer3096789 on Oct 18, 2011

Good product and good price

Sam-E

Posted by Reviewer1997481 on Aug 24, 2012

This is a great product. Very cost effective

Sooo much cheaper!

Posted by Reviewer1742202 on May 23, 2012

We were paying a fortune purchasing SAMe at our local chemist. I can't believe how much cheaper they are on iherb.com for the same standard product! Awesome!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »