I love Sam-E

Posted by Reviewer1617706 on Oct 30, 2011

For years I took many different antidepressants and disliked the side effects immensely. This product helps me control my mood swings and cope with life much more easily. I am very happy with the quality of the NutraLife Sam-e and take it every morning on an empty stomach. This price is great and the delivery was prompt.

SAMe

Posted by Reviewer2685897 on Feb 19, 2012

Love this stuff. Got rid of all my aches and pains.

Worth the try.

Posted by 4945916082307614682 on Jun 20, 2015

I've been taking this due to MTHFR deficiency. Less joint pain, perhaps better mood, but hard to say SAMe is what made the difference, as I've been taking other supplements as well. It's still worth the try, and it's kosher.

Great product

Posted by 4630586466642645609 on Mar 31, 2016

I have used Jarrow's 200 mg SAMe supplement, and this one works at least as well for me. It may even be working a little bit better. Considering that it is at least as effective the price is what sells it. It is nice that it doesn't have the talc and they have been a long time seller of SAMe with a good reputation. It is packed as it should be in foil blister packs and enteric coated. The 400 mg dosage seems to be working best for me right now, keeping me nice and level during a very stressful life event (taking it 6 to 7 days a week for a few weeks now).

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1410818 on Oct 07, 2011

I would order again. Shipping is very fast

From Aussie

Posted by Reviewer3096789 on Oct 18, 2011

Good product and good price

Sam-E

Posted by Reviewer1997481 on Aug 24, 2012

This is a great product. Very cost effective

Sooo much cheaper!

Posted by Reviewer1742202 on May 23, 2012

We were paying a fortune purchasing SAMe at our local chemist. I can't believe how much cheaper they are on iherb.com for the same standard product! Awesome!

Fantastic anti imflammatory

Posted by Reviewer1629307 on Jun 01, 2011

This dosnt work like drugs.over a short period it reduces inflammation but keeps it from returning as strong. My osteo arthritis is abating through a combination of this and other vits etc

SAMe 400mg

Posted by Reviewer3013356 on Jun 22, 2011

I got these tabs for my 82yr old mum and she says she has less pain now with her osteoarthritis, still waiting for more input from my husband who has polymyalgia.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »