My Boston Terrier & SamE

Posted by Reviewer2316964 on Aug 28, 2010

I take SamE and my vet has my Boston Terrier who is going on 10-years-old on it too to help his joints. It's a wonderful product and I can tell a difference.

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer2402247 on Dec 29, 2009

This is the best price I've seen for SAME and iHerb is so easy to use, it's great to order from them.

Just what I ordered

Posted by Reviewer1474050 on Nov 10, 2010

I always order Sam-E from iHerb. I get a good price for nicely packaged tablets I feel confident about.

SAM-e What's in a name

Posted by Reviewer1827702 on Jun 25, 2012

Great price for this product.

Great Price, one of few hebal anti-depressants that work

Posted by Reviewer1179868 on Sep 23, 2011

SAMe is proven to treat depressed mood, with less side effects than prescription meds. It was a bit rough on my stomach, however, I have IBS and many things cause me abdominal discomfort. The price is the best I've seen.

Too soon to tell

Posted by Reviewer2637886 on Apr 18, 2011

But, I'm extremely hopefully this is the one supplement that will help my older arthritic dogs! In the clinical trials it took about 2 months to be as effective as an nsaid (but it was as effective and no side-effects). I will continue to give them 2 tablets per day (85 lb and 110 lb dogs, people took up to 1200mg/day) and hope this is the miracle pill I'm looking for! I give them many more supplements too, but so far I don't notice a difference with or without any of them. Fingers crossed that all the other reviews are right and this really does work for osteoarthritis!

SAMe

Posted by Reviewer2781008 on Sep 08, 2010

Taking two or three a day hasn't seemed to have any noticeable effect. I'll try a different brand next time.

Neutral

Posted by 5073826702280171138 on May 27, 2014

At least with a month of use not feel any difference. Maybe extend more time noticing something.

had to stop

Posted by Reviewer2722328 on Aug 17, 2011

I had very bad stomak irritation, that I had to Quite. Will try again next week

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »