A excellent product

Posted by 4800433283764026769 on Jul 05, 2016

I highly recommend this product

Good Value

Posted by Reviewer2402247 on Dec 29, 2009

This is the best price I've seen for SAME and iHerb is so easy to use, it's great to order from them.

Great product

Posted by 4630586466642645609 on Mar 31, 2016

I have used Jarrow's 200 mg SAMe supplement, and this one works at least as well for me. It may even be working a little bit better. Considering that it is at least as effective the price is what sells it. It is nice that it doesn't have the talc and they have been a long time seller of SAMe with a good reputation. It is packed as it should be in foil blister packs and enteric coated. The 400 mg dosage seems to be working best for me right now, keeping me nice and level during a very stressful life event (taking it 6 to 7 days a week for a few weeks now).

cautiously optimistic

Posted by 5557046960360560491 on Oct 18, 2016

I had been taking another brand for several months. I wasn't sure that I was seeing results. There were a lot of stressful things going on so it was hard to know how I would be without the Sam-E. I read a lot of reviews of other Sam-E users feeling a lot of benefits and I was hoping that I could find similar results. Instead of continuing with the previous brand, I chose this brand for my latest box because I wanted to see if it would be better for me. I also learned that a lot of brands have talc as a filler and this brand does not. As always, you only want Sam-E that comes in individual blister packs. This brand is packaged nicely. So far, I am liking this brand. I didn't take it for a few days and then I had a really emotional day. I wonder if that's my indication that it is in fact working for me. I'll continue taking it and hopefully develop a clearer picture of how it's contributing to my moods and wellness.

SAM-e What's in a name

Posted by Reviewer1827702 on Jun 25, 2012

Great price for this product.

Just what I ordered

Posted by Reviewer1474050 on Nov 10, 2010

I always order Sam-E from iHerb. I get a good price for nicely packaged tablets I feel confident about.

Great Price, one of few hebal anti-depressants that work

Posted by Reviewer1179868 on Sep 23, 2011

SAMe is proven to treat depressed mood, with less side effects than prescription meds. It was a bit rough on my stomach, however, I have IBS and many things cause me abdominal discomfort. The price is the best I've seen.

Neutral

Posted by 5073826702280171138 on May 27, 2014

At least with a month of use not feel any difference. Maybe extend more time noticing something.

Too soon to tell

Posted by Reviewer2637886 on Apr 18, 2011

But, I'm extremely hopefully this is the one supplement that will help my older arthritic dogs! In the clinical trials it took about 2 months to be as effective as an nsaid (but it was as effective and no side-effects). I will continue to give them 2 tablets per day (85 lb and 110 lb dogs, people took up to 1200mg/day) and hope this is the miracle pill I'm looking for! I give them many more supplements too, but so far I don't notice a difference with or without any of them. Fingers crossed that all the other reviews are right and this really does work for osteoarthritis!

I think this is helping

Posted by 4882129941250433620 on Dec 01, 2016

Hard to say exactly what is contributing to feeling "better" with, in general, more energy, focus and improved memory, but that is why I am trying these. So far so good!