10% Off Orders Over $40!

NutraMedix, Cumanda, Microbial Defense, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

use for Lyme's

Posted by Reviewer1708065 on Nov 22, 2012

I use this in a trio of Samento, Cumanda and Burbur (all from Nutramedix) to treat Lyme's disease as recommended by my Naturopath. My health has gradually improved, so I'm thankful. Also, the taste of this and the other herbal drops is quite pleasant and easy to swallow. Kind of a tea flavor. Not bitter.

Cheaper than nutrimedix website

Posted by Reviewer1376893 on Oct 27, 2013

Nutrimedix products are cheaper here than on the nutrimedix website. This product is a part of Dr Lee Cowdens protocol. 3 months into it and have noticed a positive difference and expect more to come in the future.

Three Nasty Microbes Lurking Within: Lyme + 2 Others

Posted by 5396436662769680755 on Jan 28, 2014

This was recommended for Lyme Disease along with other drops. Perhaps it's co-incidence, but since the beginning of October when I started to use drops, my face has changed back to oval from round and swollen and my endurance seems better. To others I look younger. I feel better and not so much older than my actual age. It took almost three months to get to this point.

Good for Candida probelms

Posted by 4725623727606400647 on Apr 21, 2014

It's helping in my fight with overgrown Candida. I would recommend this product.

Support for my Lyme infection

Posted by 5572669663105089212 on Nov 13, 2014

I am using this on the recommendation of my Naturopath to help against any possible coinfection from having Lyme disease. It is easy to use and seems to be working for me.