order

Posted by 4732131439633662631 on Feb 18, 2015

thanks for the product, excelent arriving!!! i will come back soon to you!

Game changer for those suffering with Lyme Disease!

Posted by Reviewer1462140 on Aug 04, 2014

I thought I was getting dementia at 60, then discovered it's late stage Lyme Disease. I took Samento for months as well as other alternative approaches and started to improve. I stopped taking it for about 4 months and started a slow descent back into cognitive problems and other symptoms. Took me awhile to realize it was the Samento, but started improving soon after I started taking it again. I take 30 drops 2 times a day along with Pinella, since my symptoms are mostly in my central nervous system. It's been about 6 months now and I feel great, my brain is almost fully recovered. Because I am also a BICOM Bioresonance practitioner, I can see through testing that I still have dormant lyme cysts and cell wall deficient bacteria, so I am going to keep taking this awhile to avoid another relapse. This is Gold Standard for lyme sufferers!!

Powerfull

Posted by Reviewer1974683 on Mar 26, 2014

Wel I gett so so sick on this so I gest it is working. Had to go backe to 1 dropp 2 times a day. Now is ok. But i feel it working. i was up on 4 dråps and al my old symtems cam back. I have lait stage laim disice. 35 jears now I think. have bee om AB for over 3 years before starting samento.

Samento

Posted by 5543435703634387257 on Mar 16, 2014

I find this product very helpful for building my immune system and also acting as an anti-viral/bacterial and fungal fighter...I have lyme disease and this is helping me. My daughter and I have noticed Im a bit better....

Lost or delayed?

Posted by Reviewer2759662 on Jan 25, 2014

This product was part of an order that I placed on 23 Nov. Today is 25 January, and it still hasn't arrived.

Incredibly helpful

Posted by 5327466592775781396 on Oct 02, 2013

A colleague of mine suggested I take Samento as I had been living in a very moldy house and the mold had affected my immune system and lymphatic system. So far I have taken 2 bottles of the drops as directed. I am pleased to say that my percentage of the mold has dropped from 48% within my system to 26% (and continues to drop!). Happy to recommend this product - I have actually told most of my friends and clients about it too!

Great product

Posted by 5756246678021456174 on Sep 27, 2013

I have Lyme Disease and this was recommended by my natropath. Seems to work...much better than the antibiotics I have been on for years.

1st use for Lyme Disease

Posted by 5571206326224472463 on Sep 17, 2013

This is the first time I have used this product. I have been taking it for almost a month now. I started with 1 drop, and increased slowly at first, but then because the herx was mild I increased more quickly to 30 drops. This makes me feel like my bacteria load is heavier and it took a stronger dose to be effective. I am 7 years into Lyme disease. I do feel it is working, because it has brought out symptoms all at once that I have not experienced in awhile. I will be adding Banderol. I would recommend this product to anyone searching for a treatment for Lyme disease.

Cheaper than nutrimedix

Posted by Reviewer1376893 on Aug 29, 2013

This is cheaper than the nutrimedix website. Am taking it for lymes disease on Dr Lee Cowdens protocol.

For Lyme and co-infections treatment

Posted by 4789957330572070104 on Aug 23, 2013

Good as a help for an integrative approach for Lyme and co-infections treatment

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »