Excellent Lyme Treatment, combined with Banderol

Posted by 5513737793364438073 on Sep 27, 2012

Good delivery time, everything in order. These two extracts had an immediate impact. Within 3 hours of having taken the first dosage (15 drops by accident instead of 5), I had a die-off (Herxheimer) reaction. These should be used in cycles for treating Lyme. The Bb need a day or two per week to morph back into their spirochete forms for easier slaughter by Samento/Banderol.

If having GI track problems and can't take this product orally, you can absorb it through the skin.

Posted by Reviewer2135477 on Jan 18, 2013

just a fyi ... had some stomach problems, couldn't take orally ... but it seems absorption through the skin works. Just make sure it's a thinner part of the skin that has the greatest absorption rate (google this) and adjust the dosage.

1st use for Lyme Disease

Posted by 5571206326224472463 on Sep 17, 2013

This is the first time I have used this product. I have been taking it for almost a month now. I started with 1 drop, and increased slowly at first, but then because the herx was mild I increased more quickly to 30 drops. This makes me feel like my bacteria load is heavier and it took a stronger dose to be effective. I am 7 years into Lyme disease. I do feel it is working, because it has brought out symptoms all at once that I have not experienced in awhile. I will be adding Banderol. I would recommend this product to anyone searching for a treatment for Lyme disease.

great for Lyme's

Posted by Reviewer1708065 on Dec 04, 2012

Samento, also known as Toa-free Cat's Claw is an excellent natural treatment for Lyme's disease. It is potent, but has a pleasant tea-like taste, not at all bitter. I use in combination with Nutramedix Cumanda and Burbur.

Incredibly helpful

Posted by 5327466592775781396 on Oct 02, 2013

A colleague of mine suggested I take Samento as I had been living in a very moldy house and the mold had affected my immune system and lymphatic system. So far I have taken 2 bottles of the drops as directed. I am pleased to say that my percentage of the mold has dropped from 48% within my system to 26% (and continues to drop!). Happy to recommend this product - I have actually told most of my friends and clients about it too!

Great product

Posted by 5756246678021456174 on Sep 27, 2013

I have Lyme Disease and this was recommended by my natropath. Seems to work...much better than the antibiotics I have been on for years.

Recommended by Lyme Literate doctor

Posted by Reviewer2406050 on Mar 10, 2013

After 6 months on very high doses of several antibiotics, then no treatment for a while, began taking Samento. Don't know whether or not it's working, as the IGeneX Lab test is extremely expensive but the only reliable one, but I developed severe tendonitis from the Cipro for the Bartonella, with recommended surgeries as a result of such a high dose twice a day, which I am refusing. So, now going to go the herbal route. Will be adding more NutraMedix products soon. I know they have a good reputation, so am rating 5 stars. I will update my status when I know the results.

Game changer for those suffering with Lyme Disease!

Posted by Reviewer1462140 on Aug 04, 2014

I thought I was getting dementia at 60, then discovered it's late stage Lyme Disease. I took Samento for months as well as other alternative approaches and started to improve. I stopped taking it for about 4 months and started a slow descent back into cognitive problems and other symptoms. Took me awhile to realize it was the Samento, but started improving soon after I started taking it again. I take 30 drops 2 times a day along with Pinella, since my symptoms are mostly in my central nervous system. It's been about 6 months now and I feel great, my brain is almost fully recovered. Because I am also a BICOM Bioresonance practitioner, I can see through testing that I still have dormant lyme cysts and cell wall deficient bacteria, so I am going to keep taking this awhile to avoid another relapse. This is Gold Standard for lyme sufferers!!

Cheaper than nutrimedix

Posted by Reviewer1376893 on Aug 29, 2013

This is cheaper than the nutrimedix website. Am taking it for lymes disease on Dr Lee Cowdens protocol.

Excellent product for Chronic/ Late stage Lymes disease

Posted by Reviewer2608909 on May 31, 2016

After nearly 16 years of illness I was finally diagnosed with Borellia Garinii and Babesia Divergent spiecec that are European strains of Lymes and co infection (plus other co infections). As I have never been to Europe and only to the USA in 1992, 8 years before becoming chronically ill, this was even more surprising to Australian doctors where our Government deny that the USA strain of Lymes is here, and that you can only have it if you have returned from overseas. But back to the review !! Have been using Samento after reading The Dr Cowden protocol, but using only Samento, Banderol, Barberry, Burbur/Pinella, along with tinctures of Japanese Knotweed and Sida Acuta, as suggested by The Buhner protocol for Lymes. I also added Wild Indigo as a anti microbial extra, 6 capsules of Kyolic High Potency Aged Organic garlic (odourless), 3 capsules organic turmeric of 800 mg as it anti microbial and for inflammation, 5 Ester C 1000mg tablets, 2 teaspoons of nigella seeds - anti microbial, teaspoon Organic Apple Cider vinegar, vitamin D, B12, B6, biotin, and 2 100 mg of aspirin as I also have a coagulating blood disease, and a 7 strains probiotic twic a day, and finally, 3 capsules Activated Charcoal to bind to toxins and remove from the body. I Decided on these after reading a mammoth of information, Lymes blogs on what people have used or suggested, and information by Drs Knowledgable with Lymes disease. From where I was after 16 years, and only being on the above 17 days, the with brain, heart, arthritis symptoms etc have decreased significantly. After a month I will incorporate other Dr Cowdens herbal tinctures appropriate to my co infections, and stop some to keep the pathogens guessing !!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »