NutraMedix, Samento, Microbial Defense, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Excellent Lyme Treatment, combined with Banderol

Posted by 5513737793364438073 on Sep 27, 2012

Good delivery time, everything in order. These two extracts had an immediate impact. Within 3 hours of having taken the first dosage (15 drops by accident instead of 5), I had a die-off (Herxheimer) reaction. These should be used in cycles for treating Lyme. The Bb need a day or two per week to morph back into their spirochete forms for easier slaughter by Samento/Banderol.

If having GI track problems and can't take this product orally, you can absorb it through the skin.

Posted by Reviewer2135477 on Jan 18, 2013

just a fyi ... had some stomach problems, couldn't take orally ... but it seems absorption through the skin works. Just make sure it's a thinner part of the skin that has the greatest absorption rate (google this) and adjust the dosage.

great for Lyme's

Posted by Reviewer1708065 on Dec 04, 2012

Samento, also known as Toa-free Cat's Claw is an excellent natural treatment for Lyme's disease. It is potent, but has a pleasant tea-like taste, not at all bitter. I use in combination with Nutramedix Cumanda and Burbur.

1st use for Lyme Disease

Posted by 5571206326224472463 on Sep 17, 2013

This is the first time I have used this product. I have been taking it for almost a month now. I started with 1 drop, and increased slowly at first, but then because the herx was mild I increased more quickly to 30 drops. This makes me feel like my bacteria load is heavier and it took a stronger dose to be effective. I am 7 years into Lyme disease. I do feel it is working, because it has brought out symptoms all at once that I have not experienced in awhile. I will be adding Banderol. I would recommend this product to anyone searching for a treatment for Lyme disease.

Incredibly helpful

Posted by 5327466592775781396 on Oct 02, 2013

A colleague of mine suggested I take Samento as I had been living in a very moldy house and the mold had affected my immune system and lymphatic system. So far I have taken 2 bottles of the drops as directed. I am pleased to say that my percentage of the mold has dropped from 48% within my system to 26% (and continues to drop!). Happy to recommend this product - I have actually told most of my friends and clients about it too!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »