RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,990.23

₽3,990.89

Экономия: ₽0.67 (скидка 0%)

Оценки Покупателей

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Best Glucosamine Chondroitin joint pain product on the market

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2139037 Apr 16, 2012

I have been suffering from back pain for 8 years, I could not get by without this product for the last several years. The addition of the Avocado Soy Unsaponifiables combined with their super high purity chondroitin from Bioiberica makes this joint product currently the best available for pain by a very significant margin. This company has the most exacting purity and quality standards of any company I have ever seen and that manifests itself in the high price. My pain reduction with this product is at least twice as good if not better than with any other comparable joint supportive product on the market, and believe me I've tried many. CONS: When I stop taking this product, my pain comes back within 1-3 days every time. So this product must be taken essentially forever depending on the severity of your condition which in my case is a badly degenerated and herniated disc. I despise their addition of artificial colors and flavors. The colorings are in the capsule, so I have to remove the contents from the capsule every time I take this product. On top of that, the artificial flavorings cannot be removed as they are mixed within the powder to enhance flavor for people who cannot swallow capsules. Also, I would prefer they use the vegetarian corn source of glucosamine. The fact that I take this product despite all of these negative qualities and after trying multiple different brands over the years (starting back in the day with the Schiff brand to the modern Life extension brand to the Vibrant Health brand's Joint Vibrance 2.0) is a testament to its efficacy. IHerb's pricing is very disappointing on this item, Costco offers it for 13 dollars less online which disgraces IHerb, the supposed best price internet retailer. I will be contacting IHerb about this.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Seems good to heal chondromalacia

Отзыв оставлен 5375483260119034115 Dec 28, 2012

I'm putting lots of efforts towards getting better from my chondromalacia: physiotherapy, changing habits, plus taking this medicine that was prescribed by my doctor. Seems to be working well!

Expensive But Worth It

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3354314 Jun 12, 2013

Recommended by husband's orthopedic surgeon. Effective at pain control in order to be able to do physical therapy.

good results

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2759209 Nov 30, 2011

I first experienced this product with my dog. (they make a dog version) It helped her tremendously with her limping due to arthritis. Literally hasn't limped in over 6 months since taking. So I bought this for my husband whose knees bother him frequently. Hasn't been on it long, but he has noticed that he can lift more weight at the gym without knee pain.

Cosamin ASU.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2585443 Mar 05, 2012

Cannot see that it has done any good for me.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2465904 Jul 04, 2010

I always use Cosamin ASU and always bought it from iHerb

no complaints