Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Nutrex, BioAstin, Hawaiian Astaxanthin, 12 mg, 50 Gel Caps

Reviews 2-star

Did not feel any effect

Posted by 5044357778897231143 on Nov 29, 2013

I ordered this product and tried it for a few weeks, but I did not feel any effect. I guess if I had continued something could've felt different, but so far I am not interested of reordering.

No skin protection for me

Posted by Trinity on Sep 06, 2014

After reading all glowing reviews, I decided to buy this product. I expected a lot more from it, keeping in mind how expensive it is and it was also supposed to help with skin sun protection, but it didn't. So, for me it's $28 wasted. I went in the summer to the Italian Alps and started taking this BioAstin a few weeks earlier. I continued taking it diligently every single day during my trip as I wanted to keep my skin well protected from the sun. However, my skin burned and it's quite dark right now. It also got quite dry.