• Vegan Capsule version available here.

• Reviews | English

Consistent Quality

Posted by 4944795379302819428 on Sep 15, 2012

As a user of BioAstin Astaxanthin for nearly 5 years now..... Finally the perfect dose-12mg! I have noticed a significant difference with other product claims of exclusive quality and being produce within the Hawaiian region. BioAstin delivers. I took a three month break from Astaxanthin and returned with this 12mg dose. Within a few days I noticed a significant reduction in my joint inflammation, and marked recovery from exercise muscle fatigue. Also, while out on my Harley for Hours in the Summer sun, yes, I did get a bit red, but by the next day my forehead "burn" was reduced in 1/2. Two days later, no real visible sun damage. No exaggeration. I hope iHerb will continue to deliver economical equitable products.

Great antioxidant - Sun protection included!

Posted by JohVig on Feb 28, 2014

"New" and very potent antioxidant from a fresh water algae, 800 times stronger than CoQ10, 6000 times stronger than Vitamin C. Due to its molecular structure, Astaxanthin is one of the few antioxidants that can move throughout the entire body and provide protection to all of our cells. It even supports skin during UV and sun exposure. When taking this I don't get sun burned! 12 mg is the recommended dose, with this you only need one capsule.

Great antioxidant!

Posted by energetyx on Mar 28, 2014

This is a very powerful product. I've noticed that the skin on my forehead clears up completely when I take it, absolutely spotless. I've also spent long periods outside in the direct summer sun when taking this product, and noticed a significant reduction in sunburn. Plus, where I did turn a bit red, it cleared up by the next morning. The only downside is safflower oil in the list of ingredients.

My Son Says "wow"!

Posted by 5434676882574740062 on Aug 17, 2012

I bought this supplement for my son and he said Nutrex made him evidently feel great!!

High Hopes

Posted by 5170197587744044426 on Jul 06, 2014

I've been using BioAstin for a couple of weeks now and I do feel a bit different from when I started. I feel I have more energy and I feel stronger. I'm looking foward to the coming weeks and what kind of results I will have with using this product.

Great Product

Posted by 5513312031655231184 on Nov 14, 2012

Excellent product special for all those yoga practitioners.

easy to take, fair price

Posted by Reviewer1795985 on Nov 11, 2013

Did not help with my CRP levels (in blood) though...

Very satisfied.

Posted by 5413534103335529580 on Dec 11, 2013

The product was recommended by my kiropraktor, and it has proven to help on my general level of energy. However tax rules in my country made the buy twice as expensive, but that's annother history.

Review the product

Posted by 5307499886224111286 on Jul 02, 2015

I think BioAstin 12 mg, 50 Gel Caps is saver than others. But I don't know what grade of BioAstin.

Healthy food

Posted by 5200599287285349205 on May 26, 2016

It seems to improve my strength,continue taking in.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »