Review the product

Posted by 5307499886224111286 on Jul 02, 2015

I think BioAstin 12 mg, 50 Gel Caps is saver than others. But I don't know what grade of BioAstin.

Using it for 2 months, no obvious benefit but it doesn't harm me in other ways....hopefully will keep the wrinkles away..

Posted by adamuses on May 17, 2015

Results Are Coming Slowly

Posted by Reviewer2582051 on Dec 18, 2014

I think this product builds up in the system over time. I am taking it because I have fair skin and live in a warm climate and need as much protection from the sun's rays as possible. Ihis has helped a lot, but it is always smart to wear a lot of sunscreen just to be on the safe side. I haven't noticed any difference with eyesight.

Order of Nutrex,BioAstin

Posted by 5559278699329124629 on Aug 16, 2014

Well received the product. Many Thanks. Smit Rongddjprateep

High Hopes

Posted by 5170197587744044426 on Jul 06, 2014

I've been using BioAstin for a couple of weeks now and I do feel a bit different from when I started. I feel I have more energy and I feel stronger. I'm looking foward to the coming weeks and what kind of results I will have with using this product.

Posted by rautavaara on Apr 22, 2014

Been using this for awhile now. This does everything what it says.

Great antioxidant!

Posted by energetyx on Mar 28, 2014

This is a very powerful product. I've noticed that the skin on my forehead clears up completely when I take it, absolutely spotless. I've also spent long periods outside in the direct summer sun when taking this product, and noticed a significant reduction in sunburn. Plus, where I did turn a bit red, it cleared up by the next morning. The only downside is safflower oil in the list of ingredients.

Great antioxidant - Sun protection included!

Posted by JohVig on Feb 28, 2014

"New" and very potent antioxidant from a fresh water algae, 800 times stronger than CoQ10, 6000 times stronger than Vitamin C. Due to its molecular structure, Astaxanthin is one of the few antioxidants that can move throughout the entire body and provide protection to all of our cells. It even supports skin during UV and sun exposure. When taking this I don't get sun burned! 12 mg is the recommended dose, with this you only need one capsule.

Great product, it is works!!

Posted by 4989697746601314937 on Jan 23, 2014

I bought this for my mother. She always complain that she have back pain. After she take this, she never complain anymore. I highly recommend this product for anyone.

I think it is good

Posted by 5602475129292382614 on Jan 04, 2014

I'm not too sure of the benefits, but it have a nice tan and my skin seems to look good. I did however get burnt at one stage

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »