• Vegan Capsule version available here.

• Reviews | English

Excellent for the eyes

Posted by 5235022637898214777 on Apr 29, 2015

After taking this for about 10 days I had significantly less dry eye problems. My eyesight has actually improved. I especially notice it in the morning when reading the newspaper. My stool has taken on a slightly orange tint because of it but it's worth it.

My skin even gets smooth, tight and elastic!

Posted by momsavings on May 26, 2015

I love this strong antioxidant supplements. Just two weeks, I saw great improvement to my skin. My face gets smooth, tight and elastic! I am so happy with the product! Another magic is that I noticed my 3 year dermatitis on the back of my hand has got a lot better. The wound is gone, the area started to be smooth! As I practice latin dance a lot, I suffered stiffness as my left ankle tendon and left heal bone gave me lots of pain. Now I barely feel it! I will continue to have another 2 bottles, and I will buy the 4mg Hawaiian Astaxanthin. Right now as I had those issues and want to improve my dryness of eyes, I choose to have 12mg plus 1mg from the krill oil I am taking. I will buy the product to my parents too!

Excellent packaging

Posted by 4683510681297992030 on Sep 04, 2016

I have been using this product for years and have been satisfied with it. My skin is always prepared for sunbathing season and I haver get burnt. Also, there is no rash or any other kind of skin sensitivity. It is also very suitable packaging and it lasts the whole summer season.

Eyes & Joints Health Booster

Posted by 5227630207577492190 on Dec 17, 2016

I bought it for the eyes health maintaining. I work a lot with computer and it has its effects on eyes. Earlier I bought this from a different supplier and it did wonders for eyes. To feel the difference for eyes I will have to take it for some time. Though I already feel it working as the sand-in-my-eyes effect is already diminishing by bits. The rather unexpected effect was that this turned out to be effective for joints. Very much so. I have chronic knee problems dating back to some trauma and about a week's worth of intake of these has already had beneficiary effects, namely less pain, more comfort, more mobility in the joint and stability in movement. A very good price-concentration ratio as well. One of the best around, actually. Will reorder this definitely. ___ Раньше я использовала астаксантин другого производителя для поддержания здоровья глаз. После длительного перерыва приема заказала и получила этот. Собственно, чтобы ощутить все эффекты для зрения мне придется его пропить дольше, чем неделю, но уже ощущая, что ощущение песка в глазах потихоньку уходит. Неожиданным позитивным эффектом оказалось улучшение состояния суставов (у меня давно проблемы с коленями). Пью неделю и уже ощущаю меньше боли, хруста в суставах и большую подвижность при движении и стабильность работы коленей. Очень хорошоее отношение цены к качеству. Одно из самых лучших предложений.

Have not burnt this summer

Posted by 5583279376560665804 on Jan 03, 2017

The one thing I've noticed since taking this product is I can go out in the sun for short times and not burn and peel like I normally do. I do get pink but in the morning its gone. I have red haired children they take the 4mg and its working for them too.

easy to take, fair price

Posted by Reviewer1795985 on Nov 11, 2013

Did not help with my CRP levels (in blood) though...

Very satisfied.

Posted by 5413534103335529580 on Dec 11, 2013

The product was recommended by my kiropraktor, and it has proven to help on my general level of energy. However tax rules in my country made the buy twice as expensive, but that's annother history.

High Hopes

Posted by 5170197587744044426 on Jul 06, 2014

I've been using BioAstin for a couple of weeks now and I do feel a bit different from when I started. I feel I have more energy and I feel stronger. I'm looking foward to the coming weeks and what kind of results I will have with using this product.

My Son Says "wow"!

Posted by 5434676882574740062 on Aug 17, 2012

I bought this supplement for my son and he said Nutrex made him evidently feel great!!

Great Product

Posted by 5513312031655231184 on Nov 14, 2012

Excellent product special for all those yoga practitioners.