• Please note this item has been replaced by NHI-50013.

• Reviews | English

Better than the Healthy Origins 12mg but both gave me Panic attacks.

Posted by Reviewer2495622 on Sep 20, 2012

I had this 4mg astaxanthin before I tried the 12mg. With saw my skin clear up from blotches and my eyes were clearer. With the 12mg its more expensive and I dont see the same effect as the 4mg. With the 12mg my pigmentations turned pinkish and I dont see the scattered pigmentation on my skin disappear. With the Triple strength I had two episodes of Panic Attacks. Weak knees, numbness and tingling on my face, head, arms and legs. Heavy heart like I would faint. When I trace back it happened after at least 10-15 minutes after taking astaxanthin. Had I not have the second attack from the triple strength I could not link my first panic attack to astaxanthin 4mg about a year ago. this is an overhyped supplement by Dr. Oz and Dr. Mercola. the warning on the side effects were completely hidden unless you search online or experience it yourself. Check the blogs and forum at Dr Perricone about the side effects of asta. I am not making things up.

Dr Oz recomended this product.

Posted by Reviewer2647884 on Feb 08, 2011

I have seen an increase in the density of my hair. I have not yet noticed improvements to my heart. I had bloodwork done but do not have the results back yet. I think a month is too soon to tell any signifigant changes to my health. Will update at a later time. At this time I cannot rate this product.

Product did not even arrive

Posted by 5616962983362001589 on Aug 03, 2012

very dissapointed as the product i ordered from your company has not reached me after 8 weeks since it was shipped. so i cannot comment if the product actually works as I havent even seen the item or a return of my money, Zero stars

Still Waiting

Posted by Reviewer2104814 on May 07, 2011

As I have not yet received the product I cannot comment. Hopefully it will arrive soon.

Hawaiian Astaxanthin

Posted by 5304744418595788510 on Sep 17, 2012

Only using it for about 2 weeks, have not noticed a difference yet.

Expensive Product

Posted by Reviewer2967632 on Oct 12, 2014

This product is very expensive. Return the sale price by iHerb !!!!!.