• Please note this item has been replaced by NHI-50013.

• Reviews | English

less pain in first couple of weeks

Posted by Reviewer2920729 on Feb 10, 2011

I have tried many prescription pain medications and get as much relief from this pill.

BioAstin

Posted by Reviewer2651182 on Feb 20, 2011

I can't really give an honest review yet, as I've only been taking it for 2 weeks. I think it would be better if you asked for a review after the customer has had it for at least a month. I will say though that it appears that my skin is looking much better, kinda like some wrinkles aren't as noticeable. I will definitely keep taking it, if only for that reason.

Good antioxident

Posted by Reviewer1956943 on Dec 28, 2011

I have been using this product for the last 1.5 years and still like it very much

Nutrex, BioAstin, Natural Astaxanthin, 4 mg, 120 Gel Caps

Posted by Reviewer2100867 on Oct 19, 2010

I prefer this to NOW Astaxanthin because Nutrex has only 10iu of Vit E. Great anti oxidant which goes well with my Krill oil.

good

Posted by 4725394335733619142 on Oct 28, 2012

My eyes seem to have been imporved

Cannot rate yet

Posted by Reviewer3149078 on Jun 05, 2011

Hi, I am not sure yet of the efficacy of the product. I have only started to take it a couple of days ago. If it does what it says it does, I should start to see the results in a week or two. In the meantime, the order went well. I received it in a reasonably fast period, and all was fine. Thank you

"Good Gear"

Posted by Reviewer2606450 on May 25, 2012

Recommended by a doctor and this product has served me well. My free radical count is down, I hope that continues. Since starting Astaxanthin about 18 months ago, I have more energy and some of my vital functions have improved as shown by several blood tests.

Good

Posted by 4782447796915231208 on Oct 14, 2012

I feel good with taking this antioxidants.

nutrex

Posted by Reviewer2039103 on Jun 10, 2011

Powerful antioxidant

BioAstin, Natrual Astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer2486252 on Jun 27, 2011

I have been pleased. No nagging arthritis discomfort and I seem to always awake refreshed. I only take one daily of the 4mg gel cap.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »