Nutrex BioAstin

Posted by Reviewer3258648 on Mar 20, 2009

I have been using BioAstin for about 3 weeks to assist with tendonitis and bursitis in my right shoulder. I am extremely pleased with the results. Having had physiotherapy for over a month and taking anti-inflammotaries, I was beginning to despair and was considering a cortisone injection. Now I have much freer movement and the pain is decreasing daily.

Fantastic product!

Posted by Reviewer2851777 on Sep 24, 2008

Thanks to this product I've been able to cancel surgery on a trigger thumb that's been painful and stiff for years! It now feels "normal" again after a month of use of the Nutrex Bio-Astin Astaxanthin. My only regret is that this does not come in 6mg, instead of 4 mg. I can't take the sorbitol that is in the Nutrex Bio-Astin 6mg product. I highly recommend this product!

BioAstin is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2073325 on Sep 15, 2009

I have been taking BioAstin for about 6 months now and have had some pretty significant results. I used to have hip pain daily and now I have no pain in my hips at all. I went to the optometrist two weeks ago and my long distance and close vision have both improved. I definitely have less body aches and pains when I take BioAstin daily!

joint problem gone

Posted by Reviewer2727131 on Dec 14, 2009

My knee joint problem is gone within weeks and I attribute it to astaxanthin.

Nutrex, BioAstin, Natural Astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer1211006 on Jan 25, 2010

I heard a report from Mike Adams about this product and it is as good as he said it would be. At the risk of misquoting him, he said that: "This is the most powerful anti-oxidant known."

Grown in Hawaii

Posted by Reviewer2925093 on Mar 15, 2011

This product works miracals. My legs after an operation were frozen in a bent position for about five years. This product loosened the scar tissue and in time I was able to straighten my legs. It truely was my saving grace, and it took out some of the inflammation also. It's also a wonderful anti oxident. I can't say enough about BioAstin.

Exceptional Product

Posted by Reviewer1805827 on Jul 26, 2011

This is an exceptional healing product. I have Post-Polio Syndrome, Stiffness,increased lack of mobility, pain,weakness and its attending depression and fear. I have been taking this (three a day) for a month. I started to see results in less inflmation and more mobility within two weeks. Then I added SAME 400, and within ten days my pain and stiffness was gone, my stride has elongated along with a fluidity of motion I haven't experienced in fifteen years. I am very grateful for this healing product.

See no evil.....

Posted by Reviewer1289201 on May 22, 2009

Both my brother and I have been taking BioAstin, he more religiously than me. He is a champion dart player, and swears that he can see better than he ever has before. I have not taken it on an everyday basis like he has, but I truly think that I have reaped some benefits from it as well. I have a pediatric endotropic strabismus - right eye....fancy for lazy eye, and I think things are actually better. This is a very good product. Please keep it in stock!

Bioastin

Posted by Reviewer1727999 on Apr 27, 2007

We, my husband and me, have been taking this product for about a year. We feel great and my mom who has Lupus has not had a flare up since.

excellent anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer1327608 on Jan 25, 2009

this stuff really helps with tendonitis, bursitis, etc. it's my favorite supplement, bar none.