I am a bit confused about this product

Posted by Reviewer1880669 on Nov 17, 2012

I have been using BioAstin for years and I have seen good results from it and I would definitely give it 5 stars. So, I was utterly shocked to see that, contrary to what it says here, there was neither Lutein nor Vitamin A written on the label of the bottle I got. I wonder if it is a mistake on the label or if they really have taken those off.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1092278 on Oct 12, 2008

This has helped my shoulders stop hurting as much and is a great supplement for weightlifting. Increases mobility.

from Australia

Posted by Reviewer2805557 on Jan 21, 2010

A low cost anti-oxidant with multiple benefits. My husband appreciates that the capsules are small and easy to swallow. He has been out in the sun a lot but no sign of getting sunburnt. We love the low freight cost to Oz. Thank you iHerb.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1070744 on Jan 03, 2010

taken the product about 1 month found better eye sight during night time :)

Nutrex, BioAstin

Posted by Reviewer2542256 on Dec 09, 2010

I like most of this product but don't like the safflower oil in it - I don't want that...

THE source for astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer2963268 on Aug 17, 2010

If you visit the Nutrex website, you'll be impressed with the care they take in producing their astaxanthin, as well as their spirulina.

better than expected

Posted by 101010011 on Nov 04, 2009

i can hang out in the sun a little longer without getting red. also helps with eye focus and concentration

crucial for eye health

Posted by Reviewer1668058 on Dec 20, 2010

I used to take life extension's super zeaxanthin with lutein and meso-astaxanthin plus but after iherb stops carrying it I resort to taking indiv supp combined. I believe all work out very well for the eyes.

Neck relief

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Mar 18, 2011

After a mild whiplash injury in 2008, I have been bothered with a stiff neck. After starting taking Astaxanthin, it seems to me like that there has been a relief in my pain. At the same time my skin has improved. Sounds to good to be true, but maybe it's just this product that is so good.

Great antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer1322070 on Nov 25, 2012

really helps me to recover after a serious workout. My joints always feel better. I used to have my ankles and knees popping and cracking after workouts. Not anymore.