• Vegan Capsule version available here.

• Reviews | English

Exceptional Product

Posted by Reviewer1805827 on Jul 26, 2011

This is an exceptional healing product. I have Post-Polio Syndrome, Stiffness,increased lack of mobility, pain,weakness and its attending depression and fear. I have been taking this (three a day) for a month. I started to see results in less inflmation and more mobility within two weeks. Then I added SAME 400, and within ten days my pain and stiffness was gone, my stride has elongated along with a fluidity of motion I haven't experienced in fifteen years. I am very grateful for this healing product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1070744 on Jan 03, 2010

taken the product about 1 month found better eye sight during night time :)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1092278 on Oct 12, 2008

This has helped my shoulders stop hurting as much and is a great supplement for weightlifting. Increases mobility.

from Australia

Posted by Reviewer2805557 on Jan 21, 2010

A low cost anti-oxidant with multiple benefits. My husband appreciates that the capsules are small and easy to swallow. He has been out in the sun a lot but no sign of getting sunburnt. We love the low freight cost to Oz. Thank you iHerb.

Nutrex, BioAstin

Posted by Reviewer2542256 on Dec 09, 2010

I like most of this product but don't like the safflower oil in it - I don't want that...

THE source for astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer2963268 on Aug 17, 2010

If you visit the Nutrex website, you'll be impressed with the care they take in producing their astaxanthin, as well as their spirulina.

better than expected

Posted by 101010011 on Nov 04, 2009

i can hang out in the sun a little longer without getting red. also helps with eye focus and concentration

Neck relief

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Mar 18, 2011

After a mild whiplash injury in 2008, I have been bothered with a stiff neck. After starting taking Astaxanthin, it seems to me like that there has been a relief in my pain. At the same time my skin has improved. Sounds to good to be true, but maybe it's just this product that is so good.

Awesome, awesome and yes... awesome!

Posted by 5109950877549586679 on Aug 13, 2014

I've been using Bioastin for eight to nine years now and I simply and literally love it! It's the only supplement I can't imagine living without and trust me, I'm not getting paid for saying this. It works wonders on protecting my skin (full of moles) and eyes. I don't have any problems with my skin anymore in terms of solar allergies, sunburn. Also, being a personal trainer, I exercise and move a lot and sometimes I even up the dosage to 8 mg, usually after really intense workouts and call it placebo or not, it helps with tension in my joints. I usually use Bioastin from February to December each year, 4 mg every other day usually at home or 4 mg each day when I'm on a vacation at the seaside. I even have my Mom on it as she started having initial problems with retinal ablation and go figure flashes in her vision have disappeared after two, two and a half months of regular intake of Bioastin. Her ophthalmologist couldn't believe her results! My Mom takes one pill of 4 mg every day. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Great antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer1322070 on Nov 25, 2012

really helps me to recover after a serious workout. My joints always feel better. I used to have my ankles and knees popping and cracking after workouts. Not anymore.