Very good!

Posted by Sabine on Mar 02, 2011

I didn't get so stiff after exercise and working.

Nutrex BioAstin 4 mg.

Posted by Reviewer1630837 on Aug 12, 2011

I take 1 x 3 caps daily for various (old age) aches and pains. This product is a pain stopper. May I never be without it. :-)

Nutrex, BioAstin, Natural Astaxanthin, 4mg, 60 Gel Caps (NHI-03508)

Posted by Reviewer2964098 on Dec 21, 2009

I believe the BioAstin is great and very beneficial. It would help greatly if it could be purchased in larger quantities at a better price. It is a little expensive.

Nutrex, BioAstin, Natural Astaxanthin, 4mg, 60 Gel Caps

Posted by Reviewer1841253 on Jun 28, 2009

First saw this product in Hawaii. My husband thinks there is an improvement with his knee problems when he is using BioAstin. Price through iHerb can't be beat and shipping was very quick. Will order again from iHerb for sure.

Bio Astin

Posted by Reviewer2738551 on Jul 22, 2009

first found the capsules while holidaying in Queensland Aust. at a market. It has helped my arthrits and energy levels, fantastic product. We cant buy in Adelaide so its great we can purchase through iherd

Astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer1546529 on Jul 28, 2011

It is to early to tell if the product is working. I do take the recommended dosage but It is gonna take some time before I can give you an honest review. carlos

You will notice

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Aug 02, 2009

This antioxidant really does work,you will notice the effects if you spend a lot of time outdoors in the sun,+ eyesight improves slightly if you need reading glasses.No other antioxidant (i have tried a few) has noticable effects as this does qaulity product.

Great buy

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Nov 19, 2009

for one of the most important carotenes. We take this plus Eye Factors by Natural Factors, bilberry, and eyebright to keep our aging eyes functioning at a high level.

Smells very fishy...

Posted by Reviewer2536199 on Jun 11, 2010

I couldn't take these as they had a very strong fish-smell.

Posted by Reviewer2467763 on Feb 25, 2010

I have been taking this supplement for about a year now as an antioxidant and to protect my skin from sun damage from the inside out.