Astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer1546529 on Jul 28, 2011

It is to early to tell if the product is working. I do take the recommended dosage but It is gonna take some time before I can give you an honest review. carlos

Exceptional Product

Posted by Reviewer1805827 on Jul 26, 2011

This is an exceptional healing product. I have Post-Polio Syndrome, Stiffness,increased lack of mobility, pain,weakness and its attending depression and fear. I have been taking this (three a day) for a month. I started to see results in less inflmation and more mobility within two weeks. Then I added SAME 400, and within ten days my pain and stiffness was gone, my stride has elongated along with a fluidity of motion I haven't experienced in fifteen years. I am very grateful for this healing product.

Powerful antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer2063468 on Jul 20, 2011

One of nature's most potent antioxidants without all the unnecessary fillers & binders.

great antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer1171665 on Jul 14, 2011

a great overall product to take. Recommended by Dr. Oz. Also a good price from iherb.

good!!!

Posted by Reviewer1866822 on Jun 20, 2011

Second purchase. And less tired.

Natural Astaxanthin

Posted by Reviewer1310434 on Jun 17, 2011

This is a great product, will help you in many ways! iHerb is the best natural product company I have ever done business with, low prices, same day shipping and low shipping rates! 5 Stars!

Great for tanning

Posted by Reviewer2946867 on Jun 09, 2011

My favourite new supplement. Haven't had any sunburn since taking this twice a day.

sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1946601 on Apr 28, 2011

this works great. i use it mainly as a "sunscreen". haven't been burned yet. even got my husband to start taking it.

Wonderful antioxidant!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2329940 on Apr 27, 2011

This product has done wonders for my skin and I feel safer out in the sun..I love the sun and being that I live in Puerto Rico I get plenty of it :) I also feel more energenic since taking BioAstin.

Nutrex BioAstin 4mg