Nutrex, EyeAstin, 60 V-Gels (NHI-03515)

Posted by Reviewer1995990 on Jan 24, 2011

got this for my 92 yr. old mom after a few weeks, she could see the face on the garden statue across the street which she had never seen. She has macular degeneration and I had heard this was good for that and she is really pleased

best product for eye nurishing ever!

Posted by Reviewer2389958 on Jun 17, 2011

as I'm fan of other Nutrex supplements, it was just logical to reach for this product. As from recently I'm working with a computer all day long, and as I didn't had that kind of job before, my eyes got really tired and I also get headaches from looking that much at a screen. Then I started to rest my eyes more often with looking far away, also spend as much free time in nature. On top of that, this really fine&safe product made my eye-truobles dissapear! So, I would highly reccomend it to anyone who forces their eyes in any way.

Nutrex EyeAstin

Posted by Reviewer1403802 on May 09, 2011

My eye Dr recommended I find a supplement for my eyes..After researching on line I found EyeAstin and it seemed to have what I was looking for. Since taking two capsules daily I noticed a definite improvement in how my eyes feel...The dry grainy feelin has left completely.

Works

Posted by HealthyGuy on Aug 13, 2011

This actually works, so I'm pleased with the product. But the bottle is way too big. I think 60 pills take up a 1/4 of the bottle, which is a big waste, so I'll probably try another brand next time. Either make it at least 120 pills (and sure, raise the price accordingly) or use a smaller bottle.

Nutrex EyeAstin

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Dec 21, 2010

My eyes are always bloodshot,decided to try and see if it would help. So far it seems to be helping I will order again.

vision acuity and macular degeneration improved

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Aug 14, 2012

After a friend was diagnosed with early-stage macular degeneration, I researched the condition and found EyeAstin for him. He has been taking it for the past year. At his most recent check-up, the eye doctor was surprised that the condition had not worsened as he had expected, and that it actually looked good. My friend also told me that since taking the EyeAstin he has been able to cut down his use of reading glasses by at least 50% because his vision is sharper now.

Bought these as a replacement.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on May 19, 2011

I've been taking GinkgoGold for a while, and wanted to see (har!) if this'd work better. Too early to tell, but big jar, tiny product, and the contents only fill a third. How wasteful.

Its ok

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Apr 28, 2011

I don't like products that have soy or any soy oil, I didn't know this had it and now I'm stuck to finish it. The rest of the ingredients look good but I wish they didn't use soy.

Take Astaxanthin Before It's Too Late

Posted by Reviewer2207097 on Dec 20, 2011

Sometimes it may just ignore our precious eyes (a soul window). I have floaters and getting more recently and feel tired after reading or doing computer work. After taking Astaxanthin for 2 months, I notice my vision is more clear and reducing floaters. This is good stuff, plus more ingredients for the eyes.

High Quality

Posted by healthyu on Dec 15, 2010

There seems to be current research that Astaxanthin shows promising results for many types of eye disorders, and for strengthening and healing. I will continue to order this product based on my research, and this formulation.