Nutrex, EyeAstin, 60 V-Gels (NHI-03515)

Posted by Reviewer1995990 on Jan 24, 2011

got this for my 92 yr. old mom after a few weeks, she could see the face on the garden statue across the street which she had never seen. She has macular degeneration and I had heard this was good for that and she is really pleased

best product for eye nurishing ever!

Posted by Reviewer2389958 on Jun 17, 2011

as I'm fan of other Nutrex supplements, it was just logical to reach for this product. As from recently I'm working with a computer all day long, and as I didn't had that kind of job before, my eyes got really tired and I also get headaches from looking that much at a screen. Then I started to rest my eyes more often with looking far away, also spend as much free time in nature. On top of that, this really fine&safe product made my eye-truobles dissapear! So, I would highly reccomend it to anyone who forces their eyes in any way.

Nutrex EyeAstin

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Dec 21, 2010

My eyes are always bloodshot,decided to try and see if it would help. So far it seems to be helping I will order again.

vision acuity and macular degeneration improved

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Aug 14, 2012

After a friend was diagnosed with early-stage macular degeneration, I researched the condition and found EyeAstin for him. He has been taking it for the past year. At his most recent check-up, the eye doctor was surprised that the condition had not worsened as he had expected, and that it actually looked good. My friend also told me that since taking the EyeAstin he has been able to cut down his use of reading glasses by at least 50% because his vision is sharper now.

High Quality

Posted by healthyu on Dec 15, 2010

There seems to be current research that Astaxanthin shows promising results for many types of eye disorders, and for strengthening and healing. I will continue to order this product based on my research, and this formulation.

Excellent ingredients & vision support!

Posted by Rosiee on Sep 18, 2012

I spend a lot of time in front of computer screens and despite they're flat screen and operate at optimal frequency, they take their toll, when used in excess. I've been using mainly bilberry and blueberry (fresh and in supplemental form, when it's out of season) to aid my vision overcome the challenges of modern life and they helped and continue helping me to retain my visual acuity. This formula though, is very comprehensive and helpful as well. I purchased 2-3 bottles of those, when this was offered by iHerb at a bargain price. Armed with so many servings, I could evaluate the product better and see how it affects me. After my little trial I was satisfied with the results, there was some noticeable improvement in my visual acuity on top of the already satisfying vision I started with. I must note, that I didn't go to ophthalmologist to see the status of my eyes before and after my experiment with this product, I relied on my own judgement, little tests and change in my everyday tasks. Another benefit noticed after my product trial apart from the improvement i during the day was a slight improvement in my night vision as well. It's some pretty potent stuff and I really like how the people from Nutrex made this product's formula and its effect. The only thing I would like to see changed is the price, but since I suppose they used very high quality ingredients, it would be next to impossible to bring the price down. And that is the reason I can't afford to use it more frequently.

Good combination

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 28, 2011

Great combination of ingredients for eye health.

Terry

Posted by Reviewer2010756 on Aug 26, 2011

Wife has Grave's Disease Since taking these, a substantial reduction in swelling around the eyes. RECOMMEND

Hi

Posted by Reviewer2114017 on Sep 15, 2011

I recomend to try

good

Posted by Reviewer2923030 on Sep 19, 2011

seems to help with eye-sight and energy-levels

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »