Eye Astin

Posted by 5356004297793188926 on Apr 22, 2016

My husband suffers from Graves eye disease - this is the only product after trying 100's of different supplements that relieves pressure behind his eyes. It makes no difference to the swelling/protrusion but it helps with lubrication and less pressure. I would highly recommend this for people suffering with similar issues.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1127989 on Nov 27, 2015

3 stars because expire date is about 6 months, pity

Works for me

Posted by 4676919383310424540 on Oct 01, 2015

I have dry eyes and before I started taking EyeAstin, I used to have to put in eye drops everyday, a few times a day. Now, my eyes don't feel so dry and I only use eye drops when the weather is dry or my eyes are tired.

Eyes

Posted by 4629368812633550640 on Sep 09, 2014

A good product. My eyes feel more relaxed.

is not worthy of recommendation

Posted by antiaging on Aug 29, 2014

Not only ineffective, but also bursting and releasing the capsule contents

Doesn't seem to work

Posted by HealthandWellness on Jan 10, 2014

Doesn't seem to be working for me. Will not be ordering more.

All the goodies for eye health

Posted by odereviews on Oct 06, 2013

Nutrex, EyeAstin, with Pure Natural Astaxanthin features all the goodies for eye health. Too bad that this product doesn't come cheap. I'm very happy what this product has to offer. Maybe gonna order this couple times per year.

well

Posted by 5714725829365149010 on Sep 03, 2013

well

Excellent ingredients & vision support!

Posted by Rosiee on Sep 18, 2012

I spend a lot of time in front of computer screens and despite they're flat screen and operate at optimal frequency, they take their toll, when used in excess. I've been using mainly bilberry and blueberry (fresh and in supplemental form, when it's out of season) to aid my vision overcome the challenges of modern life and they helped and continue helping me to retain my visual acuity. This formula though, is very comprehensive and helpful as well. I purchased 2-3 bottles of those, when this was offered by iHerb at a bargain price. Armed with so many servings, I could evaluate the product better and see how it affects me. After my little trial I was satisfied with the results, there was some noticeable improvement in my visual acuity on top of the already satisfying vision I started with. I must note, that I didn't go to ophthalmologist to see the status of my eyes before and after my experiment with this product, I relied on my own judgement, little tests and change in my everyday tasks. Another benefit noticed after my product trial apart from the improvement i during the day was a slight improvement in my night vision as well. It's some pretty potent stuff and I really like how the people from Nutrex made this product's formula and its effect. The only thing I would like to see changed is the price, but since I suppose they used very high quality ingredients, it would be next to impossible to bring the price down. And that is the reason I can't afford to use it more frequently.

vision acuity and macular degeneration improved

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Aug 14, 2012

After a friend was diagnosed with early-stage macular degeneration, I researched the condition and found EyeAstin for him. He has been taking it for the past year. At his most recent check-up, the eye doctor was surprised that the condition had not worsened as he had expected, and that it actually looked good. My friend also told me that since taking the EyeAstin he has been able to cut down his use of reading glasses by at least 50% because his vision is sharper now.