good for eyes

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Jul 04, 2011

seems helpful for eyes

Best Supplement for Your Vision

Posted by Reviewer2963268 on Jun 24, 2011

Astaxanthin is getting a reputation for being the best thing for your vision. This product adds other antioxidants like vitanmin A, bilberry, lutein and zeaxanthin for an unbeatable combination!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2593283 on Jul 25, 2011

I ordered this product a couple of days back. It was superbly priced, and shipping time was great. I enjoy the fact that it is natural, as well as, and from Hawai...where the best Astin comes from. Thank you IHerb for carrying and offering us the best of all products with best prices.

Works very good

Posted by Reviewer3161025 on Jul 30, 2011

My eyes were very soar at the end of the day working on computers but once I started these caps, I could clearly see that my soarness was all gone. I recommend this product for anyone having strained eyes working on computers.

Excellent product for ARM-patients

Posted by Reviewer2379862 on Aug 01, 2011

My mother has suffered from ARM. Since she started taking this product her symptoms has disappeared at least for the rime being. LW

eye

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Aug 02, 2011

6 mg of Astaxanthin per serving

nutex, eyeastin

Posted by Reviewer1217020 on Aug 06, 2011

I have been using the nutrex pure astaxanthin for some time now with good results. Decided to use the eyeastin for a change to help with my eyes. still contains the astaxanthin but in a smaller dose. I am optimistic, it should work ! I am happy overall with the nutrex products.

EyeAstin I LOVE this product

Posted by Reviewer2541804 on Jun 21, 2016

Before I ordered the EyeAstin I thought my eyes were failing, they were getting blurry and hard to see clearly. After using the EyeAstin for about 3 weeks I noticed a big change I could see Clearer and not blurry anymore. I would recommend this Product Very Highly for anyone to try.

good

Posted by 5068716951590899733 on Aug 25, 2016

good

Eyes

Posted by 4629368812633550640 on Sep 09, 2014

A good product. My eyes feel more relaxed.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »