nutex, eyeastin

Posted by Reviewer1217020 on Aug 06, 2011

I have been using the nutrex pure astaxanthin for some time now with good results. Decided to use the eyeastin for a change to help with my eyes. still contains the astaxanthin but in a smaller dose. I am optimistic, it should work ! I am happy overall with the nutrex products.

Eyes

Posted by 4629368812633550640 on Sep 09, 2014

A good product. My eyes feel more relaxed.

Works for me

Posted by 4676919383310424540 on Oct 01, 2015

I have dry eyes and before I started taking EyeAstin, I used to have to put in eye drops everyday, a few times a day. Now, my eyes don't feel so dry and I only use eye drops when the weather is dry or my eyes are tired.

Eye Astin

Posted by 5356004297793188926 on Apr 22, 2016

My husband suffers from Graves eye disease - this is the only product after trying 100's of different supplements that relieves pressure behind his eyes. It makes no difference to the swelling/protrusion but it helps with lubrication and less pressure. I would highly recommend this for people suffering with similar issues.

EyeAstin I LOVE this product

Posted by Reviewer2541804 on Jun 21, 2016

Before I ordered the EyeAstin I thought my eyes were failing, they were getting blurry and hard to see clearly. After using the EyeAstin for about 3 weeks I noticed a big change I could see Clearer and not blurry anymore. I would recommend this Product Very Highly for anyone to try.

good

Posted by 5068716951590899733 on Aug 25, 2016

good

Best Supplement for Your Vision

Posted by Reviewer2963268 on Jun 24, 2011

Astaxanthin is getting a reputation for being the best thing for your vision. This product adds other antioxidants like vitanmin A, bilberry, lutein and zeaxanthin for an unbeatable combination!

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2804328 on Jun 30, 2010

This product has made a difference to my sight

I think it works..

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on May 03, 2011

looking forward to results with time.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »