My Favorite Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1180831 on Mar 07, 2011

I'm a big fan of this product. It really seems to help with arthritis pain

My favourite supplement.

Posted by Reviewer1205284 on Oct 28, 2011

I have been using Astaxanthin for about 2and a half years. My eyesight has improved, my general appearance and fitness are much better. I have tried varying strengths and products but I prefer this product as my first choice.

the best

Posted by 5336200435198664571 on Apr 08, 2016

I am using the Nutrex Hawaii Astaxanthin 6mg know for 1 1/2 year. My back pain is gone or less. And it's good for your skin. Great quality.

Can't tell any difference

Posted by 5158257348365384823 on Oct 11, 2015

Read many good comments on the product. But guess it's not for me as there is no effect on me .....

เฉยๆครับ

Posted by 4876028931266023216 on Mar 07, 2016

กินแล้วไม่รู้จะวัดประสิทธิภาพยังไง ไม่มีไรเปลี่ยนแปลงในชีวิตครับ ลองยี่ห้ออื่นน่าจะโอกว่า เพราะถือว่าเสมอตัวอันนี้ อย่าลืมรหัสส่วนลด วีทีดีหนึ่งเจ็ดเก้านะครับ ตอนซื้อครับแรก ขอบคุณ

I like the NOW astaxanthan better.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Jan 15, 2012

As far as relieving pain, for me, the NOW astaxanthan works better. I have shoulder pain from an old injury and have tried four different astaxanthan supplements. NOW works best for me.

May be over-hyped

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Sep 21, 2013

Astaxanthin is another antioxidant with blood-thinning abilities. I have tried these, even doubling the dosage, but have seen no significant change in muscle/joint pains. People should be aware of possible interactions of blood-thinning supplements with medications. Always tell your doctor what supplements you are taking!

Don,t have a clue

Posted by Reviewer1112517 on Jun 20, 2011

I don,t know if this prouduct is working or not . I don,t feel any differnt and this is my second bottle

Watch your heart

Posted by Reviewer2311067 on Mar 07, 2011

I noticed when I started taking this product for a few days, I started felling a heart pain. I stopped taking it and a heart-pain went away. I started taking it and the heart-pain came back. Not sure whether it was just a bad combination with some other health supplements,but I opted for not using it.

Just started

Posted by Reviewer2585821 on Mar 10, 2011

This is a new addition to a focused suppliment regime and already has a noticeable effect. Mental clarity is hightened,although I'm not sure this is what it's touted for.