My favourite supplement.

Posted by Reviewer1205284 on Oct 28, 2011

I have been using Astaxanthin for about 2and a half years. My eyesight has improved, my general appearance and fitness are much better. I have tried varying strengths and products but I prefer this product as my first choice.

Bioastin Astaxanthin !

Posted by Reviewer1217020 on Dec 29, 2010

Just finished my first bottle. I bought it to help with my diabetic vision problems. I cant say whether its working at this stage. Maybe its a little early. Encouraging reviews as a joint pain reliever though. I will continue to use it as it may be helping with my other diabetic ailments.

Can't tell any difference

Posted by 5158257348365384823 on Oct 11, 2015

Read many good comments on the product. But guess it's not for me as there is no effect on me .....

May be over-hyped

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Sep 21, 2013

Astaxanthin is another antioxidant with blood-thinning abilities. I have tried these, even doubling the dosage, but have seen no significant change in muscle/joint pains. People should be aware of possible interactions of blood-thinning supplements with medications. Always tell your doctor what supplements you are taking!

Watch your heart

Posted by Reviewer2311067 on Mar 07, 2011

I noticed when I started taking this product for a few days, I started felling a heart pain. I stopped taking it and a heart-pain went away. I started taking it and the heart-pain came back. Not sure whether it was just a bad combination with some other health supplements,but I opted for not using it.

Good product

Posted by MikeMember on May 26, 2011

This is the brand with the highest level of Astaxanthin. If that's what you're looking for, this is the one.

Great antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer1519597 on Dec 07, 2010

I love this product. It saved my skin from burning while out on the beaches of San Diego. I have very fair skin, however after using this product a few weeks, I started to tan (something that never happened before). Thank you!

My Favorite Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1180831 on Mar 07, 2011

I'm a big fan of this product. It really seems to help with arthritis pain

เฉยๆครับ

Posted by 4876028931266023216 on Mar 07, 2016

กินแล้วไม่รู้จะวัดประสิทธิภาพยังไง ไม่มีไรเปลี่ยนแปลงในชีวิตครับ ลองยี่ห้ออื่นน่าจะโอกว่า เพราะถือว่าเสมอตัวอันนี้ อย่าลืมรหัสส่วนลด วีทีดีหนึ่งเจ็ดเก้านะครับ ตอนซื้อครับแรก ขอบคุณ

Don,t have a clue

Posted by Reviewer1112517 on Jun 20, 2011

I don,t know if this prouduct is working or not . I don,t feel any differnt and this is my second bottle