My favourite supplement.

Posted by Reviewer1205284 on Oct 28, 2011

I have been using Astaxanthin for about 2and a half years. My eyesight has improved, my general appearance and fitness are much better. I have tried varying strengths and products but I prefer this product as my first choice.

Great antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer1519597 on Dec 07, 2010

I love this product. It saved my skin from burning while out on the beaches of San Diego. I have very fair skin, however after using this product a few weeks, I started to tan (something that never happened before). Thank you!

Very good product, astaxanthin saves lives and gives a gorgeous tan!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

It seems to be the best astaxanthin product available in iherb. Astaxanthin is a very powerful antioxidant and unlike most antioxidants it won't have oxidative effect even when taken in larger amounts (most antioxidants may "turn" into oxidants). This product is a must for me as my skin colour is very light: it protects my skin from sunburn and seems to work very well! If your skin burns easily, take astaxanthin and eat a lot of tomatoes to get lycopene: you get a nice tan and don't burn as easily!

I like the NOW astaxanthan better.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Jan 15, 2012

As far as relieving pain, for me, the NOW astaxanthan works better. I have shoulder pain from an old injury and have tried four different astaxanthan supplements. NOW works best for me.

Don,t have a clue

Posted by Reviewer1112517 on Jun 20, 2011

I don,t know if this prouduct is working or not . I don,t feel any differnt and this is my second bottle

not good for me

Posted by Reviewer2149570 on Jul 24, 2009

After taking this product for only a short time I had really bad leg pain. After I stopped it lessened. It did not work for me.

Most powerful anti-oxidant in nature

Posted by Reviewer1261230 on Jun 25, 2009

I have been using this product for nearly a year and consider it to be a natural, nutrient-based sunscreen. Replacing toxic sunscreens with this and similar products is essential to restoring and maintaining the health of the biosphere.

WOW!!

Posted by Reviewer2484794 on Aug 06, 2009

Since being on the BioAstin, (2 weeks now) my endurance during my running workouts has improved. Also I have gained strength in my weight training. I am middle-age woman, re-entering law enforcement, and thanks to this wonderful product, I am able to keep up with the 20 yr. olds!! Thank you!!

High Vit. C

Posted by Reviewer1734037 on Jan 13, 2011

I believe this has kept me from getting sick this winter with the high Vit. C

The Best

Posted by Reviewer3316514 on Apr 29, 2011

i've been taking astaxanthin since december. my ankles and lower back no longer hurt. my friend's knee pain is practically gone. this is the real deal!