the best

Posted by 5336200435198664571 on Apr 08, 2016

I am using the Nutrex Hawaii Astaxanthin 6mg know for 1 1/2 year. My back pain is gone or less. And it's good for your skin. Great quality.

VERY Satisfied Customer!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Sep 11, 2016

I've seen a significant increase in my immune strength and recovery after intense workouts since i started taking bioastin. I do take 18mg a day on my workout days though as recommended by an article i read on natural news. . . Click YES if this review was beneficial for you.

Can't tell any difference

Posted by 5158257348365384823 on Oct 11, 2015

Read many good comments on the product. But guess it's not for me as there is no effect on me .....

May be over-hyped

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Sep 21, 2013

Astaxanthin is another antioxidant with blood-thinning abilities. I have tried these, even doubling the dosage, but have seen no significant change in muscle/joint pains. People should be aware of possible interactions of blood-thinning supplements with medications. Always tell your doctor what supplements you are taking!

Watch your heart

Posted by Reviewer2311067 on Mar 07, 2011

I noticed when I started taking this product for a few days, I started felling a heart pain. I stopped taking it and a heart-pain went away. I started taking it and the heart-pain came back. Not sure whether it was just a bad combination with some other health supplements,but I opted for not using it.

My Favorite Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1180831 on Mar 07, 2011

I'm a big fan of this product. It really seems to help with arthritis pain

Good product

Posted by MikeMember on May 26, 2011

This is the brand with the highest level of Astaxanthin. If that's what you're looking for, this is the one.

Great antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer1519597 on Dec 07, 2010

I love this product. It saved my skin from burning while out on the beaches of San Diego. I have very fair skin, however after using this product a few weeks, I started to tan (something that never happened before). Thank you!

เฉยๆครับ

Posted by 4876028931266023216 on Mar 07, 2016

กินแล้วไม่รู้จะวัดประสิทธิภาพยังไง ไม่มีไรเปลี่ยนแปลงในชีวิตครับ ลองยี่ห้ออื่นน่าจะโอกว่า เพราะถือว่าเสมอตัวอันนี้ อย่าลืมรหัสส่วนลด วีทีดีหนึ่งเจ็ดเก้านะครับ ตอนซื้อครับแรก ขอบคุณ

Don,t have a clue

Posted by Reviewer1112517 on Jun 20, 2011

I don,t know if this prouduct is working or not . I don,t feel any differnt and this is my second bottle