As Always, Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1092278 on Mar 14, 2011

This is one of my most favorite supplements. There are too many benefits to mention here, but they do work wonderfully well.

Good product

Posted by MikeMember on May 26, 2011

This is the brand with the highest level of Astaxanthin. If that's what you're looking for, this is the one.

My favourite supplement.

Posted by Reviewer1205284 on Oct 28, 2011

I have been using Astaxanthin for about 2and a half years. My eyesight has improved, my general appearance and fitness are much better. I have tried varying strengths and products but I prefer this product as my first choice.

I like the NOW astaxanthan better.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Jan 15, 2012

As far as relieving pain, for me, the NOW astaxanthan works better. I have shoulder pain from an old injury and have tried four different astaxanthan supplements. NOW works best for me.

Don,t have a clue

Posted by Reviewer1112517 on Jun 20, 2011

I don,t know if this prouduct is working or not . I don,t feel any differnt and this is my second bottle

not good for me

Posted by Reviewer2149570 on Jul 24, 2009

After taking this product for only a short time I had really bad leg pain. After I stopped it lessened. It did not work for me.

Most powerful anti-oxidant in nature

Posted by Reviewer1261230 on Jun 25, 2009

I have been using this product for nearly a year and consider it to be a natural, nutrient-based sunscreen. Replacing toxic sunscreens with this and similar products is essential to restoring and maintaining the health of the biosphere.

WOW!!

Posted by Reviewer2484794 on Aug 06, 2009

Since being on the BioAstin, (2 weeks now) my endurance during my running workouts has improved. Also I have gained strength in my weight training. I am middle-age woman, re-entering law enforcement, and thanks to this wonderful product, I am able to keep up with the 20 yr. olds!! Thank you!!

The Best

Posted by Reviewer3316514 on Apr 29, 2011

i've been taking astaxanthin since december. my ankles and lower back no longer hurt. my friend's knee pain is practically gone. this is the real deal!

Very content

Posted by Reviewer3217215 on May 18, 2011

Very good product,I notice more energy. Shipment on the same day as my order, I received it after 8 days (in the Netherlands).