complementary to my other supplements

Posted by Reviewer2283120 on Aug 07, 2011

I consider this supplement to be the icing on the cake of my health supplement regime. Over the past 2 years my health and sense of wellbeing has improved immeasurably. I feel GREAT. Better blood sugars, no more aches and pains, clearer thinking, more energy, etc.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2133379 on Oct 01, 2011

Joints don't hurt at all any longer

Fast order processing

Posted by Reviewer2271258 on Nov 28, 2011

My recovery from workouts appears to be faster since using this product.

Just started

Posted by Reviewer2585821 on Mar 10, 2011

This is a new addition to a focused suppliment regime and already has a noticeable effect. Mental clarity is hightened,although I'm not sure this is what it's touted for.

As Always, Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1092278 on Mar 14, 2011

This is one of my most favorite supplements. There are too many benefits to mention here, but they do work wonderfully well.

One of the most effective antioxidants

Posted by Reviewer2815739 on Apr 21, 2011

Astaxanthin not only helps prevent muscle fatigue after workouts, I believe I'm stronger using it. Known to prevent sun damage to skin and age related vision decline

life energizing

Posted by bobbienorthern on Apr 22, 2011

Since taking this I have more energy and a quicker recovery time after I jog and walk my 5 miles a day and I am 68 and just keep on going now all day and half the night. Really a great product.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer3316514 on Apr 29, 2011

i've been taking astaxanthin since december. my ankles and lower back no longer hurt. my friend's knee pain is practically gone. this is the real deal!

WOW!!

Posted by Reviewer2484794 on Aug 06, 2009

Since being on the BioAstin, (2 weeks now) my endurance during my running workouts has improved. Also I have gained strength in my weight training. I am middle-age woman, re-entering law enforcement, and thanks to this wonderful product, I am able to keep up with the 20 yr. olds!! Thank you!!

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1154076 on Dec 08, 2011

Been using this for a few months. Toning up the body. Skin eczema patch improving but gets aggravated everytime I eat chocolate! Easy eye fatigue is noticeably better. Doubled the dose when I was heading for a flu and it aborted it except for the fatigue. I am recommending Astaxanthin to many people for its many benefits.