Nutrex-Hawaii-MD-Formulas-Hawaii-BioAstin-Supreme-6-mg-60-V-Gels

Posted by 5646221638420454453 on May 22, 2016

Friends & Family Members are using this product. Effectively helpful for joints & skin.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1154076 on Dec 08, 2011

Been using this for a few months. Toning up the body. Skin eczema patch improving but gets aggravated everytime I eat chocolate! Easy eye fatigue is noticeably better. Doubled the dose when I was heading for a flu and it aborted it except for the fatigue. I am recommending Astaxanthin to many people for its many benefits.

Mr. Allan Havill

Posted by 5309887723401718489 on Oct 28, 2014

Great product. I take a double dose for best results.Noticed many positive changes in the first two weeks. From general feeling of well-being to clear skin and lungs. Swelling in joints has greatly decreased since taking this product. A great supplement.Thank you.

good

Posted by Reviewer1745105 on Feb 17, 2015

After one bottle, my skin looks almost like in summer. I will continue until summer, to see what will happen. If I dont need sunprotection creams, I am happy. Our summer in Finland is short, so I like to get sunshine as much is possible without to feel oily like grill chicken.

Be careful

Posted by 5356557783217774522 on Sep 22, 2016

I don't have any joints or bones problem but I figured I'd take one as a supplement and got a bad headache. So unless you have a reason for taking it, I suggest you be careful. I gave one to my mom and she was fine (she has osteoporosis and arthritis). I'll update when she's finished the bottle and if it helped her in any way. -- Update -- She's been taking it for about two weeks now and she's forgone her BP pills (she has hypertension)! No improvement for arthritis though, yet.

not good for me

Posted by Reviewer2149570 on Jul 24, 2009

After taking this product for only a short time I had really bad leg pain. After I stopped it lessened. It did not work for me.

Most powerful anti-oxidant in nature

Posted by Reviewer1261230 on Jun 25, 2009

I have been using this product for nearly a year and consider it to be a natural, nutrient-based sunscreen. Replacing toxic sunscreens with this and similar products is essential to restoring and maintaining the health of the biosphere.

Started to take with my fish oils

Posted by Reviewer1827703 on Jan 04, 2011

Fish oils don't contain astaxanthin unless it's krill. I take one a day and see that my lipid peroxides came down after starting this product. My lipid peroxides came back out of range high from fish oil consumption without adequate fat soluble antioxidants.

High Vit. C

Posted by Reviewer1734037 on Jan 13, 2011

I believe this has kept me from getting sick this winter with the high Vit. C

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2182821 on Dec 13, 2010

VERY EFFECTIVE. You feel great almost immediately. Taking it for general sense of well being and energy.