Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1154076 on Dec 08, 2011

Been using this for a few months. Toning up the body. Skin eczema patch improving but gets aggravated everytime I eat chocolate! Easy eye fatigue is noticeably better. Doubled the dose when I was heading for a flu and it aborted it except for the fatigue. I am recommending Astaxanthin to many people for its many benefits.

Nutrex-Hawaii-MD-Formulas-Hawaii-BioAstin-Supreme-6-mg-60-V-Gels

Posted by 5646221638420454453 on May 22, 2016

Friends & Family Members are using this product. Effectively helpful for joints & skin.

not good for me

Posted by Reviewer2149570 on Jul 24, 2009

After taking this product for only a short time I had really bad leg pain. After I stopped it lessened. It did not work for me.

Most powerful anti-oxidant in nature

Posted by Reviewer1261230 on Jun 25, 2009

I have been using this product for nearly a year and consider it to be a natural, nutrient-based sunscreen. Replacing toxic sunscreens with this and similar products is essential to restoring and maintaining the health of the biosphere.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2182821 on Dec 13, 2010

VERY EFFECTIVE. You feel great almost immediately. Taking it for general sense of well being and energy.

High Vit. C

Posted by Reviewer1734037 on Jan 13, 2011

I believe this has kept me from getting sick this winter with the high Vit. C

Very content

Posted by Reviewer3217215 on May 18, 2011

Very good product,I notice more energy. Shipment on the same day as my order, I received it after 8 days (in the Netherlands).

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer2089428 on Feb 08, 2011

I read great things about it from Dr. Mercola and I do believe that it helps after working out. I feel great.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1575917 on Dec 01, 2011

I really like this product for the variety of health benefits it provides. I've found the secret to this product is determining the right daily amount for you!

Nutrex BioAstin

Posted by Reviewer1569639 on May 28, 2011

Excellent product. I order it for my husband who has heart and vision issues and I have been taking it as well. I was feeling tired and run down. I am feeling 100% better since I started taking it.