Just started

Posted by Reviewer2585821 on Mar 10, 2011

This is a new addition to a focused suppliment regime and already has a noticeable effect. Mental clarity is hightened,although I'm not sure this is what it's touted for.

Nutrex-Hawaii-MD-Formulas-Hawaii-BioAstin-Supreme-6-mg-60-V-Gels

Posted by 5646221638420454453 on May 22, 2016

Friends & Family Members are using this product. Effectively helpful for joints & skin.

Be careful

Posted by 5356557783217774522 on Sep 22, 2016

I don't have any joints or bones problem but I figured I'd take one as a supplement and got a bad headache. So unless you have a reason for taking it, I suggest you be careful. I gave one to my mom and she was fine (she has osteoporosis and arthritis). I'll update when she's finished the bottle and if it helped her in any way. -- Update -- She's been taking it for about two weeks now and she's forgone her BP pills (she has hypertension)! No improvement for arthritis though, yet.

not good for me

Posted by Reviewer2149570 on Jul 24, 2009

After taking this product for only a short time I had really bad leg pain. After I stopped it lessened. It did not work for me.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2182821 on Dec 13, 2010

VERY EFFECTIVE. You feel great almost immediately. Taking it for general sense of well being and energy.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer2089428 on Feb 08, 2011

I read great things about it from Dr. Mercola and I do believe that it helps after working out. I feel great.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1997330 on Feb 13, 2011

I love this product for it gives me a lot of energy and it is good for your body.

High Vit. C

Posted by Reviewer1734037 on Jan 13, 2011

I believe this has kept me from getting sick this winter with the high Vit. C

good

Posted by Reviewer1745105 on Feb 17, 2015

After one bottle, my skin looks almost like in summer. I will continue until summer, to see what will happen. If I dont need sunprotection creams, I am happy. Our summer in Finland is short, so I like to get sunshine as much is possible without to feel oily like grill chicken.

Nutrex BioAstin

Posted by Reviewer1569639 on May 28, 2011

Excellent product. I order it for my husband who has heart and vision issues and I have been taking it as well. I was feeling tired and run down. I am feeling 100% better since I started taking it.