One of the most effective antioxidants

Posted by Reviewer2815739 on Apr 21, 2011

Astaxanthin not only helps prevent muscle fatigue after workouts, I believe I'm stronger using it. Known to prevent sun damage to skin and age related vision decline

life energizing

Posted by bobbienorthern on Apr 22, 2011

Since taking this I have more energy and a quicker recovery time after I jog and walk my 5 miles a day and I am 68 and just keep on going now all day and half the night. Really a great product.

My Favorite Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1180831 on Mar 07, 2011

I'm a big fan of this product. It really seems to help with arthritis pain

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1997330 on Feb 13, 2011

I love this product for it gives me a lot of energy and it is good for your body.

Enzymes B.P.P.- Mitochondrial Basics (with BIoPQQ)

Posted by 5536685643634684615 on Jul 05, 2014

I am very santisfied with ALL your products! Unfotrunately Swedish Customs & EU stop the Saw palmeto and all fantastic simular remendies for prostata hyperplasia, wich I am suffering - allthow I made TWO(2) Operations! But , Fotunately my friends or relatives, who come to Sweden, or who visit USA are bying there sawpalmeto, melatonine etc, which I can`t take officialy into the country! THANK YOU VERY MUCH & eNJOY THE 6TH OF jULY!

good

Posted by Reviewer1745105 on Feb 17, 2015

After one bottle, my skin looks almost like in summer. I will continue until summer, to see what will happen. If I dont need sunprotection creams, I am happy. Our summer in Finland is short, so I like to get sunshine as much is possible without to feel oily like grill chicken.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1369475 on Mar 10, 2011

Very good, utmost quality.

I like it

Posted by Reviewer2101538 on Jun 22, 2011

It seems my skin is nicer looking, but other than that I haven't noticed anything else. I've only been taking it about 2 weeks.

Can't tell any difference

Posted by 5158257348365384823 on Oct 11, 2015

Read many good comments on the product. But guess it's not for me as there is no effect on me .....

May be over-hyped

Posted by Reviewer1868309 on Sep 21, 2013

Astaxanthin is another antioxidant with blood-thinning abilities. I have tried these, even doubling the dosage, but have seen no significant change in muscle/joint pains. People should be aware of possible interactions of blood-thinning supplements with medications. Always tell your doctor what supplements you are taking!