July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nutrex, MD Formulas Hawaii, BioAstin Supreme, 6 mg, 60 V-Gels

Very good product, astaxanthin saves lives and gives a gorgeous tan!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

It seems to be the best astaxanthin product available in iherb. Astaxanthin is a very powerful antioxidant and unlike most antioxidants it won't have oxidative effect even when taken in larger amounts (most antioxidants may "turn" into oxidants). This product is a must for me as my skin colour is very light: it protects my skin from sunburn and seems to work very well! If your skin burns easily, take astaxanthin and eat a lot of tomatoes to get lycopene: you get a nice tan and don't burn as easily!

I like the NOW astaxanthan better.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Jan 15, 2012

As far as relieving pain, for me, the NOW astaxanthan works better. I have shoulder pain from an old injury and have tried four different astaxanthan supplements. NOW works best for me.

Don,t have a clue

Posted by Reviewer1112517 on Jun 20, 2011

I don,t know if this prouduct is working or not . I don,t feel any differnt and this is my second bottle

not good for me

Posted by Reviewer2149570 on Jul 24, 2009

After taking this product for only a short time I had really bad leg pain. After I stopped it lessened. It did not work for me.

Most powerful anti-oxidant in nature

Posted by Reviewer1261230 on Jun 25, 2009

I have been using this product for nearly a year and consider it to be a natural, nutrient-based sunscreen. Replacing toxic sunscreens with this and similar products is essential to restoring and maintaining the health of the biosphere.