Satisfied

Posted by 4693633694948826007 on Feb 25, 2016

Takes some time getting used to the smell and flavor but as I combine it with a few others, no problem. Bought this because of place of manufacture; will buy again.

Nice product.

Posted by 5141922522823393563 on Jan 24, 2016

tastes good

So happy with this!

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Dec 17, 2015

Most Spirulina out there are from China, with the risk of contamination from heavy metals, etc. So happy that this is grown in controlled environment in Hawaii, and tested for contamination. The powder is a beautiful blue-green, and smells like the sea - there are some comments here about the smell, but we eat several varieties of seaweeds in our home, and we are used to this scent. Definitely a repeat.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2535502 on Dec 13, 2015

Pure, clean and tastes great

Very high quality -avoid the cheaper nasty alternatives from polluted areas

Posted by 5390270480728900376 on Sep 18, 2015

This spirulina is very high quality. We used some China stuff made in Mongolia at first without doing any research. This seems to be where the majority comes from because its cheap, although country of origin is often not labelled at all . However, after doing some research I found Nth Mongolia in China is a disgusting place, full of open cast mining for heavy rare earth metals such as Neodymiuim using non-environmental practices. Given that these are often carcinogens its not where your health supplements should be coming from. In fact they have to put plastic covers over the ponds to prevent gross contamination, but you know its going to happen anyway to a lesser extent. Then they don't test for it either much better to not know about it. Its also a cold area and relies on cheap coal power generation, so its bad for the environment too.(Try googling for pics). This stuff is often labelled organic, but under whose certification? And this ignores the contaminants anywyay for sure. Then have a look a Hawaiian spirulina, beutifiul crystal clear warm surroundings no covers needed, it smells better than the China stuff, tastes better and has higher nutritional value when comparing the ingredients.Its not cheap but worth the money after learning about the alternative. I always check the country of origin for spirulina now, If it says nothing then its probably from Mongolia.

Excellent

Posted by 4654060885590477288 on Jul 25, 2015

Nutrex Spirulina VS Now Spirulina Nutrex 2 thumbs up! You can taste it is more rich in nutrients, and it actually heal me better.

Great spirullina

Posted by 4779667924272351353 on Jul 06, 2015

Much better than the other one I used to buy. Will buy it again

Excellent! This bottle is HUGE!

Posted by 5469121991385588981 on May 12, 2015

I`m mixing spirulina with juice and water. Also I`ve started to use it as a mask for my face and body. For me is one of the best way for detox, before using vitamin pills.

Great

Posted by 4896323911663704382 on May 08, 2015

My wife and I have been taking this brand for a couple of years now. We both feel improved stamina and recovery from exercise. We also have more energy overall. We've been taking other joint support supplements for longer so we cannot attest to an improvement in that regard. We also give it to our dog.

Can't really complain

Posted by fatnick on Mar 02, 2015

Looks like spirulina. Tastes like spirulina. Great value! I would buy again though. Huge jar, I hope I can get through it before it expires on me.