Pure and Good

Posted by 5344187286808127036 on Sep 17, 2012

This spirulina is shipped fresh and tastes completely pure. I mix into my drink in the morning as soon as I wake up. It starts my day off on the right foot and keeps me feeling energetic.

n

Posted by 5586721474017143653 on Aug 31, 2012

n

Exsellent taste!

Posted by Reviewer1261926 on Aug 27, 2012

Very hapy using this spirulina!

Switched from NOW Spirulina; Great Quality True Hawaiian Spirulina

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 16, 2012

As I noted in my review of NOW Brand's Spirulina Powder, I decided to switch to this product after learning that NOW's Spirulina Powder, which was previously "100% Natural Hawaiian Spirulina", was switched to another type of Spirulina, not of Hawaiian origin. This product is likely the same Hawaiian Spirulina previously sourced also by NOW. From all the green foods products I have tried, Hawaiian Spirulina is by far one of the best. Compared to other Spirulina powders, this product is rich, vibrant, and actually quite refreshing tasting. The level of freshness is much higher than with other, cheaper Spirulina products. I take 30 grams of this Spirulina per day, divided into two 15 gram doses at breakfast and before bed. I do think it is helpful to take significantly more than the recommended dose to really notice the effects. I take this product along with Jarrow Formula's Chlorella. Since beginning to take this product, I have noticed a dramatic change in my energy level, ability to recover from strenuous exercise, increased ability to concentrate, and an overall sense of internal strength and well-being. I don't attribute miraculous effects to this product, but I do think the high levels of easily digestible protein, iron, vitamins, chlorophyll, gamma linolenic acid, and other properties make this product truly one of the most powerful and concentrated foods you can buy. An added benefit is that I haven't needed to take multi-vitamins since using this product, which saves money. I will continue to take this product daily and enjoy all the health benefits.

Wow

Posted by 5187086740137694293 on Aug 03, 2012

Love to put in smoothies or juice. Yum!

Got what expected:)

Posted by 4954379169155170238 on Jul 24, 2012

Love this product!

Good product speedy delivery

Posted by 4952925031542648980 on Jul 22, 2012

nice

great produkt

Posted by Reviewer2035609 on Apr 16, 2012

the most pure spirulina on the market

PREMIUM PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2602542 on Mar 12, 2012

best taste! best product! period!

Posted by Reviewer3244945 on Mar 05, 2012

Love the taste, excellent product. Always fantastic service from iHerb!