supert produkt

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 20, 2012

får mer energi og hjelper mot leddsmerter. kjøper igjen

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST SPIRULINA

Posted by Reviewer2617260 on Feb 29, 2012

JUST STARTED THIS STUFF AND I HAVE TO SAY...IT'S GOOD, GREAT AND I CAN SENSE A DIFFERENCE IN MY ENERGY. WISH I KNEW ABOUT THIS BEFORE NOW.

High in zeaxanthin for clear bright eyes

Posted by My-Reviews on Oct 09, 2013

Purchased for a relative to improve his eyesight. Spirulina is a rich source of the xanthophyll carotenoid zeaxanthin, a key nutrient for eyes. One serving has 7.5 mg of zeaxanthin, much much higher than most of the best-selling vision formulas provide.

very good

Posted by vanagelyte on Jan 05, 2014

indeed good quality and price, worth to buy

Η καλύτερη ποιότητα στην καλύτερη τιμή.

Posted by couponTFK239 on Dec 29, 2012

Η σπιρουλίνα παραμένει η καλύτερη επιλογή φυσικής πολυβιταμίνης.

easy

Posted by DeanaS on Jan 05, 2013

Take a few tabs and you're good to go for the day

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Jan 07, 2013

High quality product at an affordable price. Fast services and prompt delivery. Thank you iHerb.

Healthy, Healthy, Healthy!

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013

Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina is awesome. This product is a nutritional powerhouse with several health benefits. Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina was one of the first supplements I started taking to help get my health back in order. In addition to other benefits, it really cut down my sugar cravings and made it easier for me to give up the sugar smack! Do a little research on Nutrex spirulina and convince yourself to try it. Another equally awesome product from this company is BioAstin (astaxanthin)!

Spirulina is nature's multi-vitamin!

Posted by Best-Natural-Vitamin on Apr 22, 2013

I have now eaten spirulina a few years. In my opinion Nutrex spirulina is superior to some other spirulina products as far as taste goes. If you've never had spirulina, get this one. Forget the cheaper non-Hawaiian varieties (from India, China, etc). It is a very strong anti-inflammatory, and contains lots of protein, antioxidants and vitamins. Spirulina has a endless list of benefits for your health. But be aware, that powerful foods like spirulina, can cause cleansing detox reactions. This is a good thing. You want to get rid of the toxins stored in your body. But it may be an uncomfortable process. You might also check out the more cost effective Nutrex spirulina in the powder form ( http://iherb.com/p/9942 ).

High quality spirulina!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 08, 2014

I started on spirulina for higher quality breast milk after researching online. I used to buy spirulina at $100 for a large pack but am very happy to find spirulina at this great price on iHerb. This is high quality spirulina and differences in energy levels can be felt. Eat spirulina half an hour before meals for weight loss. I see a difference in my overall energy levels, well being and weight loss. It is a complete food with higher protein levels than meat. My baby is growing well and I don't have to worry too much about my diet in order to have enough nutrients for high quality breast milk. My spirulina takes care of that :) >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »