July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nutrex, Spirulina Pacifica, Pure Hawaiian, Nature's Multi-Vitamin, 500 mg, 400 Tablets

Spirulina Hawaiian Pacifica

Posted by Reviewer2594107 on Aug 18, 2008

This product is amazing. It has balanced my blood, taken away my need for iron pills (have been anemic for 20 yrs), and so much more! I am never without this product! It is loaded with trace elements and minerals and vitamins. It makes my skin glow! takes away skin irritations, takes away the pain in my joints, and increases my memory. What more could I want in a product. When your doctor says: "I don't know what you are doing to correct this problem, but KEEP DOING IT!" and I know the only thing I did differently was take Spirulina - I guess I will follow the doctor's orders! By the way... only use the Hawaiian brand - it is NOTICEABLY DIFFERENT!

Secret to living forever

Posted by Reviewer2826685 on Jun 25, 2009

For more than 25 years I have been taking Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina. Many other supplements have come and gone in my diet over those years. I can attribute my mental alertness and youthful energy to spirulina. The main thing people need to know about spirulina is that it is a total food. You cannot overdose by taking too much. It is not a concentrated vitamen or supplement. Spirulina provides hundreds of enzymes and trace minerals that science has yet to recognize the need for. Mother Nature knows best. I found iHerb.com to be the best priced, fastest delivery and freshest product supplier available anywhere, online or off. Thanks iHerb!

good but overpriced.

Posted by Reviewer1736992 on Dec 23, 2008

I've tried 4 different brands of Spirulina and this is on par with the rest. It doesn't really feel like it's worth the higher price compared to NOW Foods or Source Naturals brands. Both of which get the same spirulina from Cyanotech, and Cyanotech produces Nutrex Brand Spirulina. Nonetheless a good Spirulina albiet over priced.

good natural green

Posted by Reviewer1178542 on Sep 05, 2010

This spirulina is easy to swallow. Since I started taking this every morning, my constipation is gone!

Perfect!!!

Posted by Reviewer2421551 on Apr 26, 2011

I just love it. all my family take it everyday and are amazed with the effects. The symtoms I had such as fatigue, skin irritation, constipation....etc. they are all gone.