good but overpriced.

Posted by Reviewer1736992 on Dec 23, 2008

I've tried 4 different brands of Spirulina and this is on par with the rest. It doesn't really feel like it's worth the higher price compared to NOW Foods or Source Naturals brands. Both of which get the same spirulina from Cyanotech, and Cyanotech produces Nutrex Brand Spirulina. Nonetheless a good Spirulina albiet over priced.

nothing is perfect

Posted by Karach on Mar 01, 2015

take 2 on an empty stomack and 2 after nailing my girlfriend. Very good.

spirulina

Posted by 5358670790061151994 on Dec 24, 2014

i have chronic fatigue i bought this spirulina and also "energy drops" in israel sepeartly any one of them helped me only little bit but when i combine both it helped a lot

Best supplement.

Posted by 5650330412355760341 on May 08, 2012

I take a lot of supplements and by far this is the best one. Gives me lost energy.

Darrell

Posted by Reviewer2283410 on Sep 16, 2011

My wife and I have been taking Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica about 30 days. We are not sure of what benefits we are going to get. Probably will not know much until we have our physical exams or blood work done by our doctors. This product comes highly recommended by Suzy Cohen,RPh author of "Diabeties Without Drugs". She states that this spirulina is good for overall health, but will rebuce blood sugar and cholesterol levels.

Great Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1618986 on Mar 14, 2012

I have been taking this now in conjuction with Choellera and have noticed that I have become more regular and I have increase energy and my skin is clear. I am eager to see the effects going forward.

Nutrex, Pure Hawaiian Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1523813 on Apr 26, 2012

Excellent product, will continue buying in future. Actually more effective compared to other spiruline which i taken before.

Does not taste/smell strong

Posted by Reviewer1598433 on Oct 30, 2012

Prefers this brand of Spirulina as does not taste/smell as strong as Now-Foods.

Very good spirulina

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Aug 18, 2013

My father, sister and brother took this. It's a good quality spirulina. My brother claimed that he has less energy when he did'nt take it.

Excellent product

Posted by 5605679555156852099 on Sep 15, 2013

This product does everything I need, it keeps me maintained, gives me energy, and helps me thru my day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »