Feel more energy.

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Feb 10, 2009

These work well.

Excellent Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2615522 on Dec 31, 2013

Very happy with this Spirulina, good value and does make me more lively and wake up earlier in the morning. Recommend it for overall well being. Great fast delivery from iherb to NZ. thanks.

This product is amazing.

Posted by 4906110029743560528 on Nov 22, 2013

This product is amazing. Have used spirulina only for 30 days or so. But lots of improvement anyway:) Have been suffering from psoriasis, it first became a bit worse then disappeared. Very happy. Has gotten stronger nails and fuller hair. Have gained more energy and it's easier to wake up in the morning. Just love it :)

Good quality spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2476100 on Oct 16, 2012

We read an article about the quality of this pure Hawaiian spirulina and decided to try it. The tablets are small and easy to swallow and unlike some other brands which my husband was allergic to, this brand seems to be fine.

SPIRULINA

Posted by Reviewer2378183 on Sep 01, 2008

SMALL TABLETS MAKE IT EASY FOR MY CHILDREN TO BE ABLE TO SUPPLEMENT.

first time

Posted by Reviewer2192075 on Oct 15, 2013

works well

Great

Posted by Reviewer2398343 on Sep 22, 2014

Spirulina is supposed to be one of those great super foods beneficial to your health. Taken in its pure form, it can be quite hard to stomach due to the taste. This pill form is supposed to provide you with the convenience. Probably can't tell if its working, but it's supposed to. There weren't any side effects for me.

very satisfied

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on Feb 25, 2014

I had Now food organic spirulina.It had good price but I cant say,just it didn work as well as this one.Im entirely satisfied,its clean,I know the source,Im taking spirulina and chlorella for a long time and from all the ones on iherb I think Im going to stick with this one

Excellent

Posted by 5112336758736072025 on Sep 01, 2014

I like the effect of this product on me. There are plenty of benefits, e.g. I stopped drinking more than one coffee daily just because I don't need it, 'cause I feel concentrated and energetic; my fingernails become stronger and look much better (as a matter of fact I didn't expect such benefit, but I am glad); I guess that Spirulina also is good for my health condition as a whole - time will show. I like this brand of Spirulina and will order it again.

best spirulina period. nothing else compares to this hawaiian pacifica spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2166018 on Nov 21, 2009