good.

Posted by Reviewer1878737 on Oct 05, 2011

very good!

Darrell

Posted by Reviewer2283410 on Sep 16, 2011

My wife and I have been taking Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica about 30 days. We are not sure of what benefits we are going to get. Probably will not know much until we have our physical exams or blood work done by our doctors. This product comes highly recommended by Suzy Cohen,RPh author of "Diabeties Without Drugs". She states that this spirulina is good for overall health, but will rebuce blood sugar and cholesterol levels.

spirulina review

Posted by Reviewer2083135 on Sep 09, 2011

I think this is a good product. I take it in the a.m. w/ my probiotic. I've only been taking it for 15 days so I can't give a full report. But I am a vegetarian for the most part and am concerned that I don't always get enough protein. This product is a great source of protein from everything that I've read and those at the local health food store.

Great stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer1922593 on Aug 29, 2011

I noticed an increased in my energy level and clarity of thought after a week of using this.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2826244 on Aug 26, 2011

GREAT PRODUCT

spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1704642 on Aug 10, 2011

very good product

Good...but...

Posted by Reviewer3260068 on Aug 06, 2011

Quite a strong smell-I think they are very fresh! I watched the little video on their website and I like how they are made, low temperature etc. However, although I think they work well I like Planetary Herbals, Organic Spirulina better, but they have been out of stock for a while.

Nature's Multi

Posted by Reviewer2063468 on Jul 20, 2011

Having previously owned a health food store this is my choice for a multi-vitamin/mineral. The best thing is there is virtually no way to overdose.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer3267452 on Jun 17, 2011

I've taken this spirulina since the late of April, and it's really good for me. I usually feel tired and have little energy in doing housework every evening. After taking this spirulina, I feel active, healthy, and energetic! I'd like to recommend everybody who wants to be healthy.

CAREFUL!!!

Posted by Reviewer3312905 on Jun 15, 2011

Nutrex, Pure Hawaiian Spirulina is a wonderful product, but many people do not realize that it is loaded with salt! It is extremely hard on ones kidneys and liver!!! Use with caution!