Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2189026 on May 05, 2008

This is a great blood, cell and tissue builder.

best brand

Posted by Reviewer1155518 on May 21, 2012

from cyanotech, clean nutrient rich spirulina

spirulina

Posted by 5358670790061151994 on Dec 24, 2014

i have chronic fatigue i bought this spirulina and also "energy drops" in israel sepeartly any one of them helped me only little bit but when i combine both it helped a lot

Terrible headaches

Posted by 5371853996564550147 on Apr 24, 2016

Gave me terrible headaches, had to throw the whole bottle. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Great product

Posted by 4735900113801354982 on Mar 26, 2016

Great product, uses nearly a year, the fatigue was gone, I eat less, diabetes was balanced, feel more healthy and vital

Good

Posted by 4997870132231068370 on Jan 22, 2016

For my son's eczema,it works. He doesn't like to eat any vegetables.

HIghly Recommended Supplement

Posted by HJCinTexas on Aug 03, 2015

Can't say enough about this product, it is GREAT!! Everyone should take this as a supplement. After much research on he internet, I found that Nutrex Spirulina is as close to being a super food as you can find. Grown and manufactured in Hawaii under strict conditions. We were taking a powdered super food product from another manufacturer, which has been discontinued. We were so happy to discover Nutrex, Spirulina Pacifica, it is definitely a wonder supplement. We rarely get sick, but if we do, we bounce back much quicker using these super tablets. Highly recommend this supplement to everyone we know.

just got it few days ago

Posted by 5076422506868611859 on Nov 18, 2015

i was afraid of taking 6 a day, but the tablets are easy to swallow. i feel good, no side affects.

Great Spirulina in a great price!

Posted by 5318825332086805168 on Mar 30, 2015

After reaserching spirulina I learned that this brend is the best. I love it! I feel less tired and I evend get less cravings for sweets and carbs. I recommend not to take it too late in the day beacaus if I do that it hard for me to fall asleep.

很棒的天然B群