just got it few days ago

Posted by 5076422506868611859 on Nov 18, 2015

i was afraid of taking 6 a day, but the tablets are easy to swallow. i feel good, no side affects.

Fantastic Supplement!

Posted by janellea on Sep 25, 2015

I've been taking this supplement for several months now, and I'm sure It's the reason that my skin has been looking radiant. It has made me healthy from the inside out.

HIghly Recommended Supplement

Posted by HJCinTexas on Aug 03, 2015

Can't say enough about this product, it is GREAT!! Everyone should take this as a supplement. After much research on he internet, I found that Nutrex Spirulina is as close to being a super food as you can find. Grown and manufactured in Hawaii under strict conditions. We were taking a powdered super food product from another manufacturer, which has been discontinued. We were so happy to discover Nutrex, Spirulina Pacifica, it is definitely a wonder supplement. We rarely get sick, but if we do, we bounce back much quicker using these super tablets. Highly recommend this supplement to everyone we know.

Very good product!

Posted by Mirael on Jun 19, 2015

Very good and strong product.My mother is very happy and she's feeling better when using the product.I recommend this multi-vitamin and give five star for quality and effectiveness.

Worked for my hair

Posted by 5273492987893429582 on Jun 06, 2015

I ordered this mainly to help with my hair that was shedding like crazy, and also to relieve me of an extreme fatigue that is making me fall asleep at 21:30 pm. I also heard it should suppress hunger and therefore help lose weight. I started taking them gradually until I reached maximum dose of 6 tablets per day, in about a week and a half. As this is supposed to cleanse your body you should experience minor headaches when starting to take them, but I only had this for the first day when I took the first tablet. To sum it up, this helped a lot with my hair loss! in a way that really exceeded my expectations. However it did nothing for my fatigue and also didn't affect me getting hungry or not. I would recommend trying it and seeing for yourself as it might do great things for you, however lower your expectations before starting to use.

Good stuff

Posted by MyDewHerb on May 29, 2015

these tablets are good for overall good feeling. I didn't notice any major change in my immune system though.

Highly recommended

Posted by 5408433709197146427 on May 27, 2015

Been taking this supplement for almost a month now & I have felt a tremendous difference in my energy level. I've suffered from constipation all my life & ever since i took this, never a day was i not going for #2. Highly recommended for overall health!

french departement

Posted by 4695888208638160408 on May 23, 2015

Exact à mes attentes je recommande

Great