best brand

Posted by Reviewer1155518 on May 21, 2012

from cyanotech, clean nutrient rich spirulina

Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2189026 on May 05, 2008

This is a great blood, cell and tissue builder.

Nice stuff :D

Posted by yyuenhk on May 17, 2016

Spirulina, it's close to being a super food! Since I started taking this every morning, my constipation is gone! My skin is much better, no new acne :). Sleep better at night. It's easy to swallow, no bad smell. Thanks iHerb! 長於潔淨的深海, 科研提煉, 品質放心, 吃素的關係,有貧血和營養不良,拿它來補充優秀蛋白質和B群及多種礦物質,效果不錯說~ 早上可以暢快地排毒, 真的是便秘者福音!

spirulina

Posted by 5358670790061151994 on Dec 24, 2014

i have chronic fatigue i bought this spirulina and also "energy drops" in israel sepeartly any one of them helped me only little bit but when i combine both it helped a lot

i read all of the positive review and i cant believe it

Posted by 4897120939539378994 on Feb 17, 2016

i am a very healthy person in gemerall i've never been sick for so long but when i took this supplement i had problems in my colon and it start hurting m and i was feeling pain in my abdomin and in my back ,, it was my colon, i couldnt sleep all night, i felt sudden pains, and it was freaking me out, i went to the doctor and he prescriped me drugs to recover! i dont know how this product have so much positive reviews!!

Terrible headaches

Posted by 5371853996564550147 on Apr 24, 2016

Gave me terrible headaches, had to throw the whole bottle. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Great product

Posted by 4735900113801354982 on Mar 26, 2016

Great product, uses nearly a year, the fatigue was gone, I eat less, diabetes was balanced, feel more healthy and vital

HIghly Recommended Supplement

Posted by HJCinTexas on Aug 03, 2015

Can't say enough about this product, it is GREAT!! Everyone should take this as a supplement. After much research on he internet, I found that Nutrex Spirulina is as close to being a super food as you can find. Grown and manufactured in Hawaii under strict conditions. We were taking a powdered super food product from another manufacturer, which has been discontinued. We were so happy to discover Nutrex, Spirulina Pacifica, it is definitely a wonder supplement. We rarely get sick, but if we do, we bounce back much quicker using these super tablets. Highly recommend this supplement to everyone we know.

just got it few days ago

Posted by 5076422506868611859 on Nov 18, 2015

i was afraid of taking 6 a day, but the tablets are easy to swallow. i feel good, no side affects.

Best spirulina out there

Posted by 5749737283952021242 on Dec 11, 2015

Don't bother with any other brand- this is the finest. The Chinese stuff out there is not worth your money. This is a superior product. And iherb has it at the best price around.