seems good

Posted by Reviewer2415756 on Oct 31, 2011

I was recommended spirulina as a treatment for fatigue and anxiety. I have only been taking it for about a week and not always 6 tablets a day as suggested but it seems to be doing me good so far so will stay at it.

Great Spirulina in a great price!

Posted by 5318825332086805168 on Mar 30, 2015

After reaserching spirulina I learned that this brend is the best. I love it! I feel less tired and I evend get less cravings for sweets and carbs. I recommend not to take it too late in the day beacaus if I do that it hard for me to fall asleep.

best brand

Posted by Reviewer1155518 on May 21, 2012

from cyanotech, clean nutrient rich spirulina

The best spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1362105 on Jul 03, 2016

I have been consuming Spirulina for a number of years, and this one seems to be best. If you want to control the aging process and energize your blood, lymph and immune system, this is perhaps the best product out there. Does it really slow down aging? Well, I started consuming spirulina bout 18 years ago, and I am now 58 years old, but most people thinkI look about 12 to 15 years younger. My blood pressure is normal and i hike over 8,000 steps each and every day with little effort. I never get sick and i do not take any prescription drugs. The secret sauce is the SOD.

Great Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1618986 on Mar 14, 2012

I have been taking this now in conjuction with Choellera and have noticed that I have become more regular and I have increase energy and my skin is clear. I am eager to see the effects going forward.

nothing is perfect

Posted by Karach on Mar 01, 2015

take 2 on an empty stomack and 2 after nailing my girlfriend. Very good.

Highly recommended

Posted by 5408433709197146427 on May 27, 2015

Been taking this supplement for almost a month now & I have felt a tremendous difference in my energy level. I've suffered from constipation all my life & ever since i took this, never a day was i not going for #2. Highly recommended for overall health!

Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2189026 on May 05, 2008

This is a great blood, cell and tissue builder.

Fantastic Supplement!

Posted by janellea on Sep 25, 2015

I've been taking this supplement for several months now, and I'm sure It's the reason that my skin has been looking radiant. It has made me healthy from the inside out.

The best!

Posted by 4924366411021358927 on Sep 01, 2016

I absolutely love this product! I tried different brands but found this has the most iro in it, which is important for me since I was anemic all my life. The last few years I have been using it, I am no longer anemic!! Love it!!!!!