Nice stuff :D

Posted by yyuenhk on May 17, 2016

Spirulina, it's close to being a super food! Since I started taking this every morning, my constipation is gone! My skin is much better, no new acne :). Sleep better at night. It's easy to swallow, no bad smell. Thanks iHerb! 長於潔淨的深海, 科研提煉, 品質放心, 吃素的關係,有貧血和營養不良,拿它來補充優秀蛋白質和B群及多種礦物質,效果不錯說~ 早上可以暢快地排毒, 真的是便秘者福音!

Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2189026 on May 05, 2008

This is a great blood, cell and tissue builder.

Fantastic Supplement!

Posted by janellea on Sep 25, 2015

I've been taking this supplement for several months now, and I'm sure It's the reason that my skin has been looking radiant. It has made me healthy from the inside out.

The best!

Posted by 4924366411021358927 on Sep 01, 2016

I absolutely love this product! I tried different brands but found this has the most iro in it, which is important for me since I was anemic all my life. The last few years I have been using it, I am no longer anemic!! Love it!!!!!

Highly recommended

Posted by 5408433709197146427 on May 27, 2015

Been taking this supplement for almost a month now & I have felt a tremendous difference in my energy level. I've suffered from constipation all my life & ever since i took this, never a day was i not going for #2. Highly recommended for overall health!

Darrell

Posted by Reviewer2283410 on Sep 16, 2011

My wife and I have been taking Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica about 30 days. We are not sure of what benefits we are going to get. Probably will not know much until we have our physical exams or blood work done by our doctors. This product comes highly recommended by Suzy Cohen,RPh author of "Diabeties Without Drugs". She states that this spirulina is good for overall health, but will rebuce blood sugar and cholesterol levels.

spirulina

Posted by 5358670790061151994 on Dec 24, 2014

i have chronic fatigue i bought this spirulina and also "energy drops" in israel sepeartly any one of them helped me only little bit but when i combine both it helped a lot

i read all of the positive review and i cant believe it

Posted by 4897120939539378994 on Feb 17, 2016

i am a very healthy person in gemerall i've never been sick for so long but when i took this supplement i had problems in my colon and it start hurting m and i was feeling pain in my abdomin and in my back ,, it was my colon, i couldnt sleep all night, i felt sudden pains, and it was freaking me out, i went to the doctor and he prescriped me drugs to recover! i dont know how this product have so much positive reviews!!

Terrible headaches

Posted by 5371853996564550147 on Apr 24, 2016

Gave me terrible headaches, had to throw the whole bottle. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Excellent health resource

Posted by Reviewer2330207 on Dec 30, 2011

Our grandson who just graduated college and was commissioned a 2nd Lt advised us to take the Pure Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica. We found yours online so we ordered and are VERY satisfied with the results. We are SO satisfied, that we ordered 6 bottles to give as gifts for Christmas. Our grandsons were delighted with theirs, as were the others.