HIghly Recommended Supplement

Posted by HJCinTexas on Aug 03, 2015

Can't say enough about this product, it is GREAT!! Everyone should take this as a supplement. After much research on he internet, I found that Nutrex Spirulina is as close to being a super food as you can find. Grown and manufactured in Hawaii under strict conditions. We were taking a powdered super food product from another manufacturer, which has been discontinued. We were so happy to discover Nutrex, Spirulina Pacifica, it is definitely a wonder supplement. We rarely get sick, but if we do, we bounce back much quicker using these super tablets. Highly recommend this supplement to everyone we know.

Fantastic Supplement!

Posted by janellea on Sep 25, 2015

I've been taking this supplement for several months now, and I'm sure It's the reason that my skin has been looking radiant. It has made me healthy from the inside out.

Best spirulina out there

Posted by 5749737283952021242 on Dec 11, 2015

Don't bother with any other brand- this is the finest. The Chinese stuff out there is not worth your money. This is a superior product. And iherb has it at the best price around.

Nice stuff :D

Posted by yyuenhk on May 17, 2016

Spirulina, it's close to being a super food! Since I started taking this every morning, my constipation is gone! My skin is much better, no new acne :). Sleep better at night. It's easy to swallow, no bad smell. Thanks iHerb! 長於潔淨的深海, 科研提煉, 品質放心, 吃素的關係,有貧血和營養不良,拿它來補充優秀蛋白質和B群及多種礦物質,效果不錯說~ 早上可以暢快地排毒, 真的是便秘者福音!

The best!

Posted by 4924366411021358927 on Sep 01, 2016

I absolutely love this product! I tried different brands but found this has the most iro in it, which is important for me since I was anemic all my life. The last few years I have been using it, I am no longer anemic!! Love it!!!!!

spirulina

Posted by 5358670790061151994 on Dec 24, 2014

i have chronic fatigue i bought this spirulina and also "energy drops" in israel sepeartly any one of them helped me only little bit but when i combine both it helped a lot

Darrell

Posted by Reviewer2283410 on Sep 16, 2011

My wife and I have been taking Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica about 30 days. We are not sure of what benefits we are going to get. Probably will not know much until we have our physical exams or blood work done by our doctors. This product comes highly recommended by Suzy Cohen,RPh author of "Diabeties Without Drugs". She states that this spirulina is good for overall health, but will rebuce blood sugar and cholesterol levels.

i read all of the positive review and i cant believe it

Posted by 4897120939539378994 on Feb 17, 2016

i am a very healthy person in gemerall i've never been sick for so long but when i took this supplement i had problems in my colon and it start hurting m and i was feeling pain in my abdomin and in my back ,, it was my colon, i couldnt sleep all night, i felt sudden pains, and it was freaking me out, i went to the doctor and he prescriped me drugs to recover! i dont know how this product have so much positive reviews!!

Great product

Posted by 4735900113801354982 on Mar 26, 2016

Great product, uses nearly a year, the fatigue was gone, I eat less, diabetes was balanced, feel more healthy and vital

pretty good

Posted by 5496311167047524892 on Apr 08, 2016

I have been taking spirulina from this brand for about three months now and feel a bit difference in my body overall.