seems good

Posted by Reviewer2415756 on Oct 31, 2011

I was recommended spirulina as a treatment for fatigue and anxiety. I have only been taking it for about a week and not always 6 tablets a day as suggested but it seems to be doing me good so far so will stay at it.

Great stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer1922593 on Aug 29, 2011

I noticed an increased in my energy level and clarity of thought after a week of using this.

Pretty Awesome Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2636987 on Dec 24, 2010

I have been taking this for 1 week solid. i have seen an increase in energy and I feel that I sleep better at night. I have severe insomnia, even with medication my sleep is not healing or restful but since beginning these pills I definitely feel more rested.

Best supplement.

Posted by 5650330412355760341 on May 08, 2012

I take a lot of supplements and by far this is the best one. Gives me lost energy.

i read all of the positive review and i cant believe it

Posted by 4897120939539378994 on Feb 17, 2016

i am a very healthy person in gemerall i've never been sick for so long but when i took this supplement i had problems in my colon and it start hurting m and i was feeling pain in my abdomin and in my back ,, it was my colon, i couldnt sleep all night, i felt sudden pains, and it was freaking me out, i went to the doctor and he prescriped me drugs to recover! i dont know how this product have so much positive reviews!!

Best Spirulina

Posted by 4913725364258558156 on Jan 23, 2016

I discovered this product and it is the best one. Easy to take. I highly recommand

amazing

Posted by Reviewer2143951 on Jan 23, 2016

i love this product and rarely run out of it - use it every day!

good product

Posted by 5497871794526118244 on Mar 29, 2016

It seems fresh and it leaves ni after taste

pretty good

Posted by 5496311167047524892 on Apr 08, 2016

I have been taking spirulina from this brand for about three months now and feel a bit difference in my body overall.

Best spirulina out there

Posted by 5749737283952021242 on Dec 11, 2015

Don't bother with any other brand- this is the finest. The Chinese stuff out there is not worth your money. This is a superior product. And iherb has it at the best price around.