Good

Posted by 4997870132231068370 on Jan 22, 2016

For my son's eczema,it works. He doesn't like to eat any vegetables.

Great Spirulina in a great price!

Posted by 5318825332086805168 on Mar 30, 2015

After reaserching spirulina I learned that this brend is the best. I love it! I feel less tired and I evend get less cravings for sweets and carbs. I recommend not to take it too late in the day beacaus if I do that it hard for me to fall asleep.

很棒的天然B群

Posted by YUYICHEN on Oct 01, 2013

吃素的關係,有點營養不良,拿它來補充蛋白質和B群,效果很不錯。 早上吞4顆,下午吞2顆,就能維持一整天的精神,不過下午4點過後就不要再吃了,會影響睡眠

Pretty Awesome Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2636987 on Dec 24, 2010

I have been taking this for 1 week solid. i have seen an increase in energy and I feel that I sleep better at night. I have severe insomnia, even with medication my sleep is not healing or restful but since beginning these pills I definitely feel more rested.

seems good

Posted by Reviewer2415756 on Oct 31, 2011

I was recommended spirulina as a treatment for fatigue and anxiety. I have only been taking it for about a week and not always 6 tablets a day as suggested but it seems to be doing me good so far so will stay at it.

Great stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer1922593 on Aug 29, 2011

I noticed an increased in my energy level and clarity of thought after a week of using this.

Darrell

Posted by Reviewer2283410 on Sep 16, 2011

My wife and I have been taking Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica about 30 days. We are not sure of what benefits we are going to get. Probably will not know much until we have our physical exams or blood work done by our doctors. This product comes highly recommended by Suzy Cohen,RPh author of "Diabeties Without Drugs". She states that this spirulina is good for overall health, but will rebuce blood sugar and cholesterol levels.

Great Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1618986 on Mar 14, 2012

I have been taking this now in conjuction with Choellera and have noticed that I have become more regular and I have increase energy and my skin is clear. I am eager to see the effects going forward.

Best supplement.

Posted by 5650330412355760341 on May 08, 2012

I take a lot of supplements and by far this is the best one. Gives me lost energy.

These are Great

Posted by Reviewer2368828 on May 12, 2012

I am a Well and Healthy person At 64 and on 7-11-12 I will be 65 and feeling Great .