很棒的天然B群

Posted by YUYICHEN on Oct 01, 2013

吃素的關係,有點營養不良,拿它來補充蛋白質和B群,效果很不錯。 早上吞4顆,下午吞2顆,就能維持一整天的精神,不過下午4點過後就不要再吃了,會影響睡眠

Pretty Awesome Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2636987 on Dec 24, 2010

I have been taking this for 1 week solid. i have seen an increase in energy and I feel that I sleep better at night. I have severe insomnia, even with medication my sleep is not healing or restful but since beginning these pills I definitely feel more rested.

seems good

Posted by Reviewer2415756 on Oct 31, 2011

I was recommended spirulina as a treatment for fatigue and anxiety. I have only been taking it for about a week and not always 6 tablets a day as suggested but it seems to be doing me good so far so will stay at it.

Great stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer1922593 on Aug 29, 2011

I noticed an increased in my energy level and clarity of thought after a week of using this.

Nice stuff :D

Posted by yyuenhk on May 17, 2016

Spirulina, it's close to being a super food! Since I started taking this every morning, my constipation is gone! My skin is much better, no new acne :). Sleep better at night. It's easy to swallow, no bad smell. Thanks iHerb! 長於潔淨的深海, 科研提煉, 品質放心, 吃素的關係,有貧血和營養不良,拿它來補充優秀蛋白質和B群及多種礦物質,效果不錯說~ 早上可以暢快地排毒, 真的是便秘者福音!

Best supplement.

Posted by 5650330412355760341 on May 08, 2012

I take a lot of supplements and by far this is the best one. Gives me lost energy.

These are Great

Posted by Reviewer2368828 on May 12, 2012

I am a Well and Healthy person At 64 and on 7-11-12 I will be 65 and feeling Great .

great results from daily use for the elderly...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

a convinient way to take spirulina to anyone who can't tolerate the powder,helps with hair molting and as a general strengthening of the body for elderly and young individuals,great value and superior hawaiian spirulina type....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

perfect

Posted by Reviewer1484035 on Jun 09, 2012

Perfect for blood sugar control

Nutrex Spirulina

Posted by karishma on Jun 10, 2012

Best brand for spirulina and would recommend to anyone. I take this daily along with chlorella.