Worked for my hair

Posted by 5273492987893429582 on Jun 06, 2015

I ordered this mainly to help with my hair that was shedding like crazy, and also to relieve me of an extreme fatigue that is making me fall asleep at 21:30 pm. I also heard it should suppress hunger and therefore help lose weight. I started taking them gradually until I reached maximum dose of 6 tablets per day, in about a week and a half. As this is supposed to cleanse your body you should experience minor headaches when starting to take them, but I only had this for the first day when I took the first tablet. To sum it up, this helped a lot with my hair loss! in a way that really exceeded my expectations. However it did nothing for my fatigue and also didn't affect me getting hungry or not. I would recommend trying it and seeing for yourself as it might do great things for you, however lower your expectations before starting to use.

Powerful for IBS

Posted by 4843708942456877420 on Feb 02, 2015

Very effective on my IBS along with Probiotics . Will keep buying .

Very good spirulina

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Aug 18, 2013

My father, sister and brother took this. It's a good quality spirulina. My brother claimed that he has less energy when he did'nt take it.

Excellent product

Posted by 5605679555156852099 on Sep 15, 2013

This product does everything I need, it keeps me maintained, gives me energy, and helps me thru my day.

Does not taste/smell strong

Posted by Reviewer1598433 on Oct 30, 2012

Prefers this brand of Spirulina as does not taste/smell as strong as Now-Foods.

Effective for diets

Posted by 5004243424306124622 on Jul 08, 2014

This tastes horrid but yet seems to be really effective apparently. Very very plus side, I've get feeling full real easily after taking these.

Nutrex, Pure Hawaiian Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1523813 on Apr 26, 2012

Excellent product, will continue buying in future. Actually more effective compared to other spiruline which i taken before.

Darrell

Posted by Reviewer2283410 on Sep 16, 2011

My wife and I have been taking Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica about 30 days. We are not sure of what benefits we are going to get. Probably will not know much until we have our physical exams or blood work done by our doctors. This product comes highly recommended by Suzy Cohen,RPh author of "Diabeties Without Drugs". She states that this spirulina is good for overall health, but will rebuce blood sugar and cholesterol levels.

spirulina review

Posted by Reviewer2083135 on Sep 09, 2011

I think this is a good product. I take it in the a.m. w/ my probiotic. I've only been taking it for 15 days so I can't give a full report. But I am a vegetarian for the most part and am concerned that I don't always get enough protein. This product is a great source of protein from everything that I've read and those at the local health food store.

Flatulence

Posted by Reviewer2975168 on Jun 04, 2012

I am sorry to say, but I've found this product to give terrible gas. It may be the magnesium stearate they put in it, I don't know. I believe this is a good quality Spirulina but something make me react to it.