Nutrex, Pure Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica, Nature's Multi-Vitamin Powder, 5 lbs (2.27 kg)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Just amazing!

Posted by 5741043567139137343 on Jun 12, 2012

This is a very fine and high quality product, I would recommend this over many other out there! Just amazing!

This is it !

Posted by 4951733886012290538 on Aug 03, 2012

I am using spirulina for many years already.During this time I have tried all different brands but came to conclusion that Nutrex Hawaii is superior to others. This is it for any serious spirulina eater !!!

Nutrex The Best

Posted by Reviewer1505896 From Florida on Apr 14, 2013

After doing extensive research, I found Nutrex Spirulina Powder. It has proved to be the best quality I have ever used. I have been taking it for years. It gives me energy. I give it to both of my dogs and my older dog has improved in her energy levels. I have two cats that beg for it. I take it in the a.m. and if I have a lot to do I also take it in the afternoon.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »