One word sums it all: Genuine.

Posted by TheNutriTech on Nov 29, 2015

First of all, I'm a former obese, and I'm extremely skeptic when it comes to these sort of so-called "fat burning pills", I've tried many, many many brands, I swear, I'm not that kind of a person who tries without giving any effort of both exercise and proper healthy dieting, I don't just sit and take these pills hoping they'd work by it's own, no, I did everything, nothing worked except Lipo 6 Black, specifically from Nutrex, Nutrex only. I don't want to get into deep details of how much I lost weight, but know this, read the label, and apply it, proper exercise and diet, you will realize that you will lose not any weight, but fat weight, especially when you perform resistance workouts. As for side-effects, I wouldn't consider it side-effects, such as jittery attitude or nauseous, because this is how energy works and feels like when you drink with it a lot of cold water, once you get used to it, it wouldn't matter to you anymore, eventually it will make you feel great, it is essential however to get adequate sleep (8hrs at least). Results? don't wait for the results, just eat right and workout properly for at least one month before using Lipo, you have to prepare yourself first, you have to give your body fat a glimpse of metabolism, cut out junkies, don't try anything without giving efforts then state "it did not work", it DOES work, you just have to give it an PROPER effort. I totally recommend this with caution.

GREAT!

Posted by 5305715520866246619 on May 29, 2015

LOVE THE PRODUCT + THE SHIPPING! THE PACKAGE ARRIVED IN LESS THAN TWO DAYS! AND THE PRODUCT DID ITS JOB AND MORE I SWEAR I LOST 6 KG IN LESS THAN 20 DAYS (AFTER HARD WORK FOR SURE)

Otimo..

Posted by 5045695097396514438 on Sep 25, 2013

Estou consiguindo o corpo desejado com esse excelente termogenico.

best termo ever

Posted by thiagocandido on Aug 25, 2012

best termo ever

great product

Posted by 5732371526507701052 on Sep 13, 2012

this is a great product but contain dmaa and in my country this substance was banned in the last month. you must to try to sell the same product without dmaa. thanks.

EXCELLENT!

Posted by 4978463291750661727 on Feb 04, 2016

Holy cow, this is my first day trying this product and i'm extremely satisfied. Within 30 minutes I started feeling the effects and i'm talking about nonstop energy. Makes your heart beat fast but for me that's good because it kept me energized, you do get a bit shaky but I suggest drinking a lot of water. And let me tell you, you really do sweat! Personally, this product is amazing, I can't wait to continue taking it to lose all my pregnancy weight!

I love it

Posted by 4730186151025888365 on Jan 17, 2016

It's amazing It helped me losing some weight without any problems

Excellent product

Posted by 5087378606807037497 on Oct 20, 2013

Top quality product, effective immediately.

very good