GREAT!

Posted by 5305715520866246619 on May 29, 2015

LOVE THE PRODUCT + THE SHIPPING! THE PACKAGE ARRIVED IN LESS THAN TWO DAYS! AND THE PRODUCT DID ITS JOB AND MORE I SWEAR I LOST 6 KG IN LESS THAN 20 DAYS (AFTER HARD WORK FOR SURE)

EXCELLENT!

Posted by 4978463291750661727 on Feb 04, 2016

Holy cow, this is my first day trying this product and i'm extremely satisfied. Within 30 minutes I started feeling the effects and i'm talking about nonstop energy. Makes your heart beat fast but for me that's good because it kept me energized, you do get a bit shaky but I suggest drinking a lot of water. And let me tell you, you really do sweat! Personally, this product is amazing, I can't wait to continue taking it to lose all my pregnancy weight!

great product

Posted by 5732371526507701052 on Sep 13, 2012

this is a great product but contain dmaa and in my country this substance was banned in the last month. you must to try to sell the same product without dmaa. thanks.

Otimo..

Posted by 5045695097396514438 on Sep 25, 2013

Estou consiguindo o corpo desejado com esse excelente termogenico.

muito bom

Posted by 4613897362935997574 on Jul 31, 2013

muito bom

I love it

Posted by 4730186151025888365 on Jan 17, 2016

It's amazing It helped me losing some weight without any problems

Excellent product

Posted by 5087378606807037497 on Oct 20, 2013

Top quality product, effective immediately.

great product

Posted by 5640620685350612296 on Feb 27, 2015

its best fat burner ever !!!!

The best

Posted by ValentinaG on Apr 16, 2015

The best of such things. Don't recommend those who has any heat diseases, becaouse it influences much. But it helps to prevent appetite, and you can lose weight quickly

So far really effescient ...

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Jan 12, 2016

I have to tell that I'm not using it continuously for weight loss purpose but only as a diet adjustment (when I'm planning to eat highly processed food or a lot of carbs)... I found that this help a lot: I did not gain extra weight like I would usually experiment when I eat those kind of food and I even lost few pounds. You will notice that your heart will beat more if you haven't eaten previouly, you will also sweat more and you coud also be a bit shaky afterward. But I'm very sensitive to caffein in general and this are common effects on me when I also drink coffee without food... So I was not desatbilised by that eventhou I will never take more than a pill per day.