Nutrex Research Labs, Muscle Infusion Black, Muscle-Building Protein, Vanilla Beast, 2 lbs (908 g)

Excellent price!

Posted by VictorRM From Brazil on Aug 16, 2012

I don't know how much it is costing right now, but I bought it on sale for $23.87, and for this price you can't find a better deal! This is a great protein source (I usually compare it to Syntha-6, Muscle Milk etc...) composed of many different products (caseine, concentrated whey, isolated whey, egg albumin etc...). I usually have one scoop at breakfast, one at my pre-workout meal and one right before bed. I'm having amazing results as to muscle recovery and strength/lean mass gains! Highly recommended! (unless if now that you're reading this it costs like $30+, then I'd go for Dymatize's Fusion 7!!)