New To iHerb?

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Gives me energy

Posted by Reviewer1500565 on Dec 13, 2012

I have 3 kids under the age of 3 and I take this daily to keep my energy levels up. I notice when I miss a day - it really helps me! Great product, have already reordered.

Healthy Goodness

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013

Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina is awesome. This product is a nutritional powerhouse with several health benefits. Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina was one of the first supplements I started taking to help get my health back in order. In addition to other benefits, it really cut down my sugar cravings and made it easier for me to give up the sugar smack! Do a little research on Nutrex spirulina and convince yourself to try it. Another equally awesome product from this company is BioAstin (astaxanthin)!

Nutrex, spirulina Pacifica, Nature's Multi-Vitamin, 1,000 mg

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Nov 20, 2010

Great product, fantastic price, I don't eat a lot of meat, that's how I get my intake of protien.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2953591 on Apr 21, 2011

Great Spirulina at a great price. The vitamins provided are superior to any other spirulina brand, you can compare it.

Good quality spirulina tablets

Posted by Reviewer1490160 on Aug 01, 2011

Nutrex spirulina powder has a good taste and no off flavors. I do notice a difference in my energy levels, stamina and recovery from hard work, aches and pains, etc. when using spirulina. It's the only "supplement" I use on a regular basis, even though spirulina really is more of a food than a supplement.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »