Nutrex, spirulina Pacifica, Nature's Multi-Vitamin, 1,000 mg

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Nov 20, 2010

Great product, fantastic price, I don't eat a lot of meat, that's how I get my intake of protien.

Gives me energy

Posted by Reviewer1500565 on Dec 13, 2012

I have 3 kids under the age of 3 and I take this daily to keep my energy levels up. I notice when I miss a day - it really helps me! Great product, have already reordered.

Healthy Goodness

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013

Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina is awesome. This product is a nutritional powerhouse with several health benefits. Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina was one of the first supplements I started taking to help get my health back in order. In addition to other benefits, it really cut down my sugar cravings and made it easier for me to give up the sugar smack! Do a little research on Nutrex spirulina and convince yourself to try it. Another equally awesome product from this company is BioAstin (astaxanthin)!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2953591 on Apr 21, 2011

Great Spirulina at a great price. The vitamins provided are superior to any other spirulina brand, you can compare it.

Good quality spirulina tablets

Posted by Reviewer1490160 on Aug 01, 2011

Nutrex spirulina powder has a good taste and no off flavors. I do notice a difference in my energy levels, stamina and recovery from hard work, aches and pains, etc. when using spirulina. It's the only "supplement" I use on a regular basis, even though spirulina really is more of a food than a supplement.

Fantastic stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1025439 on Nov 14, 2011

Being using this product for a month now and found it is amazing!!! although the smell put me off at first, feel it is giving me lots of energy, the fatigue I was feeling due to the cancer treatment I am undergoing, diminished considerably.

GREAT Quality spirulina tablets !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Pice is attractive. Packing is very good. Delivery is surprisingly fast & the postal fee is reasonable (overseas order). . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

I am very happy to find this supplier

Posted by Reviewer2256705 on Jul 07, 2011

Nutrex spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2671707 on Mar 17, 2011

Excellent product. Thanks, Iherb.

Хороший продукт

Posted by zvetOK on Sep 03, 2013

Хорошая спирулина в стеклянной банке. Магазин отлично упаковывает, продукт всегда приходит в целой упаковке. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb! Also, find out how to save if its your first time buying from iHerb!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »