Excellent

Posted by 4967661778366283682 on Apr 08, 2016

I Love this brand, I have taken Spirilina for over 30 years...I never go with out and I like it because it is organic

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1365855 on Sep 24, 2014

I have noticed a change in my energy level after taking this product for a week!

Buena spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2060925 on Nov 05, 2013

llevo unas semanas tomando esta spirulina y debo decir que es muy buena y mi cuerpo la asimila muy bien. Creo que mi digestion y mi vista han mejoradoun poco dede que la tomo.

Хороший продукт

Posted by zvetOK on Sep 03, 2013

Хорошая спирулина в стеклянной банке. Магазин отлично упаковывает, продукт всегда приходит в целой упаковке. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb! Also, find out how to save if its your first time buying from iHerb!

GREAT Quality spirulina tablets !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Pice is attractive. Packing is very good. Delivery is surprisingly fast & the postal fee is reasonable (overseas order). . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Healthy Goodness

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013

Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina is awesome. This product is a nutritional powerhouse with several health benefits. Nutrex Hawaiian Spirulina was one of the first supplements I started taking to help get my health back in order. In addition to other benefits, it really cut down my sugar cravings and made it easier for me to give up the sugar smack! Do a little research on Nutrex spirulina and convince yourself to try it. Another equally awesome product from this company is BioAstin (astaxanthin)!

Gives me energy

Posted by Reviewer1500565 on Dec 13, 2012

I have 3 kids under the age of 3 and I take this daily to keep my energy levels up. I notice when I miss a day - it really helps me! Great product, have already reordered.

This is a very good spirulina, eat more than ever the pure!

Posted by 5470803297169523447 on Nov 25, 2012

This is a very good spirulina, eat more than ever the pure!

Fantastic stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1025439 on Nov 14, 2011

Being using this product for a month now and found it is amazing!!! although the smell put me off at first, feel it is giving me lots of energy, the fatigue I was feeling due to the cancer treatment I am undergoing, diminished considerably.

Good quality spirulina tablets

Posted by Reviewer1490160 on Aug 01, 2011

Nutrex spirulina powder has a good taste and no off flavors. I do notice a difference in my energy levels, stamina and recovery from hard work, aches and pains, etc. when using spirulina. It's the only "supplement" I use on a regular basis, even though spirulina really is more of a food than a supplement.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »