Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Fusion Diet Systems, Green Coffee Bean Extract, 60 All-Natural Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

it works

Posted by bobbienorthern on Aug 29, 2012

I take this and so does my adult son. I don't have a scale but can see how much my son is losing weight in his stomach and my body is also changing and he eats less and my eating habits are changing and I am eating less and am getting more energy and am feeling so much better in my body and these are just great to use as powerful antioxidents. Look them up online, polythenols, and see how healthy this green coffee bean extract is to take on a daily basis. Dr.Oz also said to take this everyday for three months straight to see the best results. My son and I are wearing clothes that we had grown out of and are now able to wear them once again and we started taking these on August 6th. From what I understand is it takes approximately three months for a supplement to give a person the full benefits of it. This is really working for us and I had to write more of how great I feel since I started taking this but not all at once. It takes time to get the full benefits of this great supplement.

Good product

Posted by naturalfoodofman on Nov 17, 2012

I have been taking this product for two months and have noticed a drop in weight of about 7 pounds. I lost off my tummy and as I grab some fat on my back side I can feel a difference that there is less to grab. I am going to continue to take this product.