Great l-ascorbic powder

Posted by Reviewer1299563 on Aug 24, 2011

I bought the ascorbic acid powder to make my own vitamin c serum. I only mix it with purified water and make it fresh every time I use it because it is very unstable in water. The powder resolves instantly in water and so far the serum has done great on my skin. It fades my acne scars, evens out my tone and even give me a nice glow. I do not have to use any moisturizer after I apply the serum at night which is a super plus for my very acne-prone skin because I haven't found any moisturizer or lotion that won't break me out so far. I checked a few online store and my local whole food store and the price on iHerb is the best. I will definitely recommend to a friend and repurchase myself. Thank you iHerb for providing such a wonderful product!

I'll be a returning customer.

Posted by Reviewer1812342 on Apr 03, 2012

Recently, I reviewed the item which I bought: the NutriBiotic, Ascorbic Acid, as I was looking for other things to buy. I can say, that this ascorbic acid has been living up to my expectations, in every way. I've been using it for five weeks now, 1 gr in a glass of water, sometimes with a squirt of lemon juice, 3-4 times a day. For twenty years, I was a consultant, prescribing vitamins and minerals, and I know a lot af different vitamin-C products by now.

NutriBiotic, Ascorbic Acid, Crystalline Powder, 16 oz (454 g) review

Posted by 1Petra on Nov 18, 2012

Such a good quality and good value for money. I make my own vitamin C serum.Noticed improvement just after few days.I mix half teaspoon vitamin C powder with 20 teaspoons distilled water in a small dark glass bottle(no metal).Keep it in my fridge,make fresh serum every week. before bedtime I apply the serum on my cleaned face and followed by my oils mix.I use the serum on my entire body as well before my homemade body moisturizer.I will always use it.

Additive for Face Cream

Posted by Reviewer1343680 on Apr 07, 2011

Good anti-aging face creams have this pure form of Vitamin C and cost 100's of dollars. The formula for the cream is simple, 1 of the ingredients calling for Ascorbic Acid. The crystals must be completely dissolved. They dont completely dissolve no matter what. It does work because I can feel the "sting" when applied and can see the difference in my skin. Please dont make your own cream until you have done much research. It can be damaging if not done correctly.

Awsome product!!!

Posted by TinVal on Mar 31, 2011

Very easy dissolved and boost my stamina! Thank to iHerb for the price! :)

For my DIY serum ^^

Posted by Pinkymobo on Jul 08, 2013

I bought the ascorbic acid powder to make my own vitamin c serum. I mix it with hydrosol but purified water is also ok. I add also vegetable glycerine cos some people it helps to bring the Vit C into the cell. It takes some stirring to dissolve the powder into water but everything else is ok. I like what it done to my skin~~~brighter, some of the light dark spot seems fading.....but I do notice a few breakout, may be my skin needs to adapt to it (I've just start using it for 3 weeks) I also put it on my hand & neck & my hand looks more supple instantly!!! (I'm just over 30) it's a wonderful product! ............PS. It's sooooo sour to drink with water!!

Excellent product and price

Posted by Reviewer3067509 on Feb 22, 2011

Great for making liposomal C.

Easy to take and cost effective

Posted by Reviewer1369916 on Jan 11, 2012

The crystals dissolve well in water for supplementing as much or as little as one wants per day. It is also easy to use to remove harmful forms of chlorine in bath water as well. Just add two or three teaspoons.

Purchased to make liposomal vitamin C

Posted by LymeDisease on May 15, 2012

I purchased this high quality brand to make liposomal vitamin c. It worked great. Dissolved fully in water. I am happy that it is 100% AA and non-gmo!

Good Product! ♥ Click on my username for helpful tips & reviews! ♥

Posted by VivaVita on Jun 26, 2013

Great vitamin C and at a great price! Very pure and dissolves well in water. Vitamin C is great when taken with other supplements to compliment their effectiveness. ======================================================================================================= If you like my review, please click ‘Yes’ below the review. Thank you!