Great vit c !

Posted by Scottishdave on Apr 21, 2011

Very pleased. Non GMO vitamin C. The labelling assures you this is the highest quality ascorbic acid powder you can buy. 10/10. EDIT-I've just realised taking a large dose of vitamin C really helps with mood. I have been severely depressed the past few months, i took 6g and within minutes i was feeling fantastic. I then found a research paper entitled 'The Role of Histamine in Mental Illness and its Attenuation'. Wow. For me personally it seems clear i need too be taking alot more vit C.

Nice product, very bad shipping service with DHL

Posted by 4802229005080736869 on Aug 08, 2013

I live in Montreal, Canada and I requested this product via online. I tasted the Ascorbic Acid and I founded very good. However, I would like to advise iHerb to reconsider send their products to clients using DHL because I had a very bad experience. That is, after 6 businesses days waiting for the product, I received a call from DHL (Dorval Montreal) that they could not delivered my product because my apartment's doorbell was not working. I said them, why you did not give a call, and they answered me (in a rude way) "We dont call nobody". So, DHL told me that I must to pick up my product in a place in a so far way place (called Loomier Express) almost at the East end of the Montreal Island (1h 7m public transp from where I live), and the product will be there only for 4 days!. So, I went there, and I after waiting 10 minutes for a person to show off at the counter, a lady told me she needs a number, so I gave her the iHerb order number with my ID, and she rudely answered me "that's not the number"! I said, well, DHL Dorval do not gave me any number and she said to me very rude "that's not her problem". So, I had to call from my cellphone (because she didnt even offer me her office phone) to call my friend (located in another Canadian province) to check online the Montreal DHL phone number in order to be able to call then and ask for that DHL number. After, several tries, I finally got the number, gave it to the rude lady and got my product, which by surprise I had to pay $19.39 Canadian dollars for custom, which by the way I was not previously advised by iHerb about this charges when I purchased the product online. Resuming: I never and ever I am going to request any product that uses DHL as a Currier. I had never experienced in my life such kind of awful treatment!

Value in Bulk

Posted by Health-YourWealth on Jun 22, 2012

I add this to my city tap water when bathing to neutralize the chlorine in the water.

ZING!

Posted by Reviewer2853471 on Mar 07, 2012

I mix half a teaspoon of this with a quarter teaspoon of bicarb and add about 250ml water. Is my daily regime, my skin looks better, I feel a lot more energised and wouldn't be without it.

Convenient, Cost Effective C

Posted by Reviewer3040869 on Nov 25, 2011

My husband and I like this way to take Vitamin C. We each mix some in a bottle of water (occasionally something like Crystal Light) and sip on it throughout the day. After taking several supplements in capsules each day, one less pill is great for us. This container lasts a long time and is cost effective.

Asbcorbic Acid

Posted by Reviewer3068588 on Jan 05, 2013

This is the 2nd time I-herb has supplied a 1 KG of Asbcorbic Acid , which is not available in New Zealand , apart from very small doses at exorbitant prices . I need to assist in curing my leukemia , which is now under control . The delivery very was very fast and I do like to recommend the company to all who read this ....smiles ....

Satisfying

Posted by 4684718031112420297 on Oct 23, 2012

Great hypoallergenic product! Full of micro and macronutrients, great supplement to add to a morning fruit smoothie. As a licensed dietitian, I highly recommend this product.

Just Vitamin C

Posted by run4bear on Aug 30, 2012

I am finding it easier to take many of my "vitamins" as a powder or crystal dissolved in organic juices. This has a tangy (but not sugary) flavor that is very easy to mix as it dissolves readily. It is tart - NO SUGAR!

Highly soluble !

Posted by Reviewer3348865 on Jul 19, 2011

This crystalline powder is highly soluble so it's easy to drink as water type.

Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer2435364 on Oct 10, 2011

I recomend to all my friends and family. I feel more energy and my skin looks better!!