Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1245605 on Feb 18, 2014

Easy to mix in water, and best of all pharmaceutical grade, Non GMO, Vitamin C.

Dissolves well, pharmaceutical grade, excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1287175 on Jul 01, 2016

This is my favorite Ascorbic Acid crystals. No, it's not made in Scotland like Dr's Best, but it's pharmaceutical grade so no worries about impurities. And it's much more economical. It dissolves easily in water, and I add a little stevia and just enjoy.

Great product to prevent common cold and a great price

Posted by Reviewer1313630 on Jan 27, 2015

While a graduate student at MIT I heard the lectures on Vitamin C as a prevention for the common cold. I take 10000 mg a day and have for the past half century. I do not get colds and I was plagued by them before using C. iHerb.com has by far the best price per unit of C. I love their prices and customer care; speed of delivery.

ASCORBIC ACID

Posted by 5667179047985636268 on Dec 28, 2014

Great for mixing with Aloe Vera gel for a skin pick-me-up, and also to take per teaspoon in a fruit drink for fighting free radicals, excellent product and great value.

Great!

Posted by 5406556069288221565 on Aug 15, 2016

We have been taking this for a few months now and it has helped us through the cold & flu season. Love it!

best price

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on Oct 18, 2013

best priced bulk ascorbic acid. Level tsp. is 5 gms.

Great Need for Vitamin C

Posted by 5256438823273658091 on May 20, 2016

Due to recent information I had come across about the importance of using Vitamin C as an antioxidant caused me to continue searching for ways to incorporate it into my routine. Due to the great quantity needed daily in our systems I knew that pills weren't the total answer. At a health conference a few years ago, it was mentioned to take 10,000 units (10 pills) sustained release coated C in case of colds or flu and to take them every four hours. Shortly after that I came down with a bad cold and decided to give it a try. I took 10 every four hours four times throughout the two day weekend. By Monday I was able to be at work, whereas many co-workers had missed several days due to this particular strand of cold (??) that year. Since then I've told others (and seen it work with them) and I have kept a bottle on hand for that. After the recent information received at an online seminar and finding out about the powder form, I decided to give it a try. With my investigation, I think this is the best brand for my family. My husband and I both put a level tablespoon in a 20 oz. container of water, tea or juice and drink throughout the day. We add more of the C throughout the day. (I also learned that if you got too much, you'd have diahreah. That hasn't happened to us yet.) I don't know of specific results from the powder yet, but we have neither been sick with colds or flu symptoms in several years (although we haven't been on the powder form any length of time, so most of our results have come from the tablets, but as everyone realizes, you can only take so many tablets!)

Ascorbic Acid Powder

Posted by 5563911256066736686 on Mar 16, 2016

This is a good powder. Not to fine like some.

best