Wonderful Vitamin C

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Nov 09, 2015

This a good non-gmo Vitamin C without fillers. Love taking it with just a bit of Bi carb Soda to give it an effervescent fizz. Last a long time.I even put it in capsules. Good customer service iHerb, Thanks!

Fine vitamin C

Posted by 5064392331582269776 on Feb 18, 2016

It"s very good and fine vitamin C. I use it every day!

Ascorbic Acid Powder

Posted by 5563911256066736686 on Mar 16, 2016

This is a good powder. Not to fine like some.

Great Need for Vitamin C

Posted by 5256438823273658091 on May 20, 2016

Due to recent information I had come across about the importance of using Vitamin C as an antioxidant caused me to continue searching for ways to incorporate it into my routine. Due to the great quantity needed daily in our systems I knew that pills weren't the total answer. At a health conference a few years ago, it was mentioned to take 10,000 units (10 pills) sustained release coated C in case of colds or flu and to take them every four hours. Shortly after that I came down with a bad cold and decided to give it a try. I took 10 every four hours four times throughout the two day weekend. By Monday I was able to be at work, whereas many co-workers had missed several days due to this particular strand of cold (??) that year. Since then I've told others (and seen it work with them) and I have kept a bottle on hand for that. After the recent information received at an online seminar and finding out about the powder form, I decided to give it a try. With my investigation, I think this is the best brand for my family. My husband and I both put a level tablespoon in a 20 oz. container of water, tea or juice and drink throughout the day. We add more of the C throughout the day. (I also learned that if you got too much, you'd have diahreah. That hasn't happened to us yet.) I don't know of specific results from the powder yet, but we have neither been sick with colds or flu symptoms in several years (although we haven't been on the powder form any length of time, so most of our results have come from the tablets, but as everyone realizes, you can only take so many tablets!)

Very Nice product

Posted by 4788726347172787960 on May 23, 2016

Very good way to help your vitamine C level go up to where it Should be on a daily base. Easy to use and especially handy for those who dont like taking pills ( like our childeren )

Dissolves well, pharmaceutical grade, excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1287175 on Jul 01, 2016

This is my favorite Ascorbic Acid crystals. No, it's not made in Scotland like Dr's Best, but it's pharmaceutical grade so no worries about impurities. And it's much more economical. It dissolves easily in water, and I add a little stevia and just enjoy.

Product arrived, as described

Posted by 5381754122268851927 on May 10, 2014

Within a week.

Great product - what I expected

Posted by 5062220522812285498 on May 26, 2014

I've bought this product repeatedly from multiple vendors. The item from iHerb is what was advertized and it arrived quickly.

Good!

Posted by 5504875852847082433 on May 29, 2014

But very sour.

Great Product but!

Posted by 5208555367498892593 on Dec 01, 2014

This is a great product and good source of vit c. Problem is it aggravated my interstitial cystitis. So have to change to another form of Vit C. But for people without this problem it's great. I still give it five stars