lemmik

Posted by XEX435 on Nov 24, 2012

mõnus lõhn, aga vähe mulle!

DEFINITELY LOTS OF BUBBLES

Posted by Reviewer1256402 on Jan 29, 2014

A little but goes a long way and without any SLS.

Soft smell

Posted by SpeakOut on Jan 05, 2016

Bubble bath with light fruit smell, has a good ingredients, careful for skin, But for me isn't enough bubbles.

foams not superb but good

Posted by Reviewer2191694 on Apr 04, 2014

i liked it, especially the smell. quite a big amount is needed for the good foam. so i guess, this bottle is for 5 times maximum for a medium-sized bath

Love the smell

Posted by 5654822934758904033 on May 19, 2014

I don't know if these are the best bubbles I've ever seen in a bath, but it's good enough for the kids, the smell is great and I love that there isn't any nasty stuff inside.

fun bath

Posted by 5383984761558292545 on Aug 04, 2014

I don't like smelly products and this was ok. I use it for my child's bath and he mention that bath was smell lightly but that don't bother him. Bubbels are just what we hope for :)

not bubbly enough

Posted by ndrino87 on Nov 02, 2014

it will bubble when we just put it in the water then easily dissipate within 10 minutes.

buen producto

Posted by 4908500926970008467 on Feb 22, 2015

buen producto relación precio- calidad, rico aroma ,no reseca la piel.

good bubble bath

Posted by Reviewer1119750 on Mar 29, 2015

this bubble bath is good, the bubbles don't last the whole bath. it does smell nice and is less irritating than many other brands i have tried. i like it cause it is made without animal testing. my son loves it. i would get it again. it is comprable in bubbles to every other bubble bath I've tried. I will buy this one over other brands.

This smells amazing

Posted by Reviewer1083475 on Jun 29, 2012

This is a must have for my 2 little girls. It smells fruity and wonderful and makes decent bubbles for being a natural product. I buy it again and again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »