Vitamin C for Everything

Posted by Reviewer1434258 on Feb 25, 2014

Dr. Paul Levy has written a book, "Curing the Incurable", which says it all about C. Calcium ascorbate C is gentle on the stomach and allows large doses to be taken. I have taken 20 grams for food poisoning, and been normal within 2 hours. Nutribiotics web site explains how they completely react their calcium ascorbate to make a very safe and effective form of vitamin C, for those who want the benefits described in Dr. Levy's book. Vitamin C has a bad habit of working.

Non-gmo. My dogs take it.

Posted by Reviewer1841085 on Jan 07, 2014

This dissolves well with a few seconds of vigorous stirring. The taste is not gag-worthy. I purchase this brand because it lasts a while, is non-gmo, and is in one of the best non-acidic forms. I give two doses to my dogs daily in their Honest kitchen.

Great Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2781861 on Sep 02, 2012

I use this Vitamin C. It dissolves well and the taste is not bad. I do add fresh lemon to it when I use it just because I enjoy the lemon flavor.

Good price for 1lb

Posted by demonic-tree on Dec 07, 2012

has some chalk taste when dissolved in water, i guess it's ok for chelated calcium. good to get rid of it with dissolving in milk. cheapest 1lb i've found on iherb. definitely a good product.

Nutrabiotic calcium Ascorbate

Posted by 5591546534286850157 on Nov 11, 2012

Nice buffered form of Vitamin C. Mild.

A good way to take calcium and Vit C.

Posted by Reviewer2707703 on Sep 24, 2013

Easier to take and absorb than those giant tablets. No bad taste. Added Vit C helps with absorption. Everything I need.

Easiest calcium form

Posted by 4705185625108180024 on Feb 24, 2014

This product is the end of my long search for a calcium form easy to digest and swallow. It tastes a touch better than the Now Foods product and seems less acidic. And there's the benefit of the added Vic C. I switched to it a year ago and haven't looked back. An unquestionably 5 star.

Value for money

Posted by 5328453928784672273 on Jun 20, 2015

The price of this product is very good, because in my country it costs more than twice. The transfering speed is pretty fast and the product came into my hands in an envelope with bubbles and in a first quality plastic container. I will order it again.